5.0 out of 5 stars EXACTLY Right! VERY Pleased! BARGAIN!!
Published on May 4, 2012 by Helene Stephens

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for
Published 17 months ago by Alan J. Hetzel

5.0 out of 5 stars EXACTLY Right! VERY Pleased! BARGAIN!!, May 4, 2012
This review is from: Atlantic 35535687 Element Media Storage Cabinet (Maple) (Electronics)
The first thing that excites me about this rack is that I put it together MYSELF! YES, I did! I didn't need to whine to my SiL for help, like I usually do. So, with pride, I rate this rack as "EASY TO ASSEMBLE" (or I couldn't have done it myself). It's an attractive unit too; the light-toned wood looks so much better than those metal or black racks. I note that some people say it is flimsy, but I don't think so: I find that it is adequately solid with exactly enough "heft" to do the job. I have it against the wall, next to my tv, on carpet and I have had no "flimsy" problems at all - no tipping over, no cascading tapes. It's FINE! A pleasant surprise was HOW MUCH IT HELD! It's deceptive looking, but there's lots of space for a good sized collection here. The height of each shelf accommodates VHS perfectly, and of course, works fine for DVDs too. And that little flap keeps tapes securely in place. At the PRICE of $26.99 this is QUITE a deal! Totally satisfied with this purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, August 9, 2013
I chose this Because my fiancé and I have a lot of movies over 100. And we wanted something that was small but big enough to hold all of them. When we got this product in the mail we began putting it together and it was very easy, we had no problems putting it together and we got all the pieces that were supposed to come with it.. It's very sturdy unless you push on it then it will move side to side a bit, and it's the perfect size. The DVD holders don't work as well as they should. This dvd storage cabinet is a very good product and I recommend it to anyone looking for a media storage cabinet to hold over 100 movies. We have 150 DVDs and still room for more if we need it which is great. Nothing was broken, damaged, or missing from this storage cabinet. For this price I would buy another one once this one is full, I give this product five stars because I love it and it's perfect, it does not take a lot of room for it which is great. Thank you Atlantic Inc. for giving us a media storage cabinet for a good price and good quality.

UPDATE: Its been months since ive had this product and it is still great...ive had a few people ask me questions about it, so i decided to give everyone else the question i was asked along with my answer. I was asked if it holds VHS tapes, luckily i have 1 vhs i was able to use to test out to see if it would infact hold them. My testing came back that this product does infact hold vhs tapes, Approximately 77 vhs, from the top shelf to the very last one. If anyone has any further questions i would be happy to help answer those questions. None of us like to purchase a product online that we are not being able to see with our own eyes so if i can help i would be happy too.

BE SURE TO RATE THIS VIDEO IF IT HELPED YOU! So that it may help others too...thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the price, July 11, 2011
The media rack exceeded my expectations. I had enough room leftover that I was able to put my DVDs on it as well. It's easy to put together, a good size and the sliding ends are great. It's also sturdy enough that I didn't need the wall support. I had read some other reviews about this rack saying that it could not fit DVD box sets. Although it's a tight fit, my box sets fit perfectly on the lower shelves. For less than $30, I could not be more pleased with this unit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Watching more DVDs, June 1, 2012
First thing I am in a wheelchair and now I can now go right up to my Media Storage Cabinet. and pick out a DVD So I am watching more of my DVD. And I have almost two hundred DVDs So I think that this is a great item.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty much what I thought, November 10, 2012
This is narrower than it appears in the picture and not very tall, but it was what I needed. It holds a lot of DVDs and doesn't take up much space. You have to put it together yourself, but my 11-year-old niece did it for me, so it wasn't difficult.

5.0 out of 5 stars out standing, January 28, 2012
Iwas amazed at how sturdy the rack is. I have other ones they are not near as nice as this one .Iwould gladly buy from this seller again.will tell other people about you.

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, January 25, 2013
Alan J. Hetzel "Vtryder" (Barre, VT United States) - See all my reviews
This is the perfect example of getting what you pay for. It is very flimsy and the slider/dividers are useless. I suggest wood glue prior to screwing together. Also I installed a wooden back panel which made this item very sturdy. Also needed is to apply something to the round bars on which the sliders/dividers are placed. They have too much free movement, they need resistance.
If you do these small modifications, you can then have a DVD/Bluray holder which will do a very good job and look good with any decor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, March 4, 2014
Had this item about 3 years now and nothing has broken or chipped - holds more than I have. Only drawback is it's very light so you can't load the top up or it'll be easy to knock over.

1.0 out of 5 stars Holes are in wrong place, not usable!, October 27, 2013
We couldn't even assemble it fully, cause holes are drilled in wrong places, so the whole thing is bended and two parts don't fit each other! SO WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY! Never happened to me before! Don't trust this company!

1.0 out of 5 stars peice of junk, September 28, 2013
screw holes stripped wood cracked quality ckecks need to be improved won't buy a nother one stay away from it

Atlantic 35535687 Element Media Storage Cabinet (Maple)
$39.99 $25.31