Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale
Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 12 questions
vote
How deep are the bins? Feb 16, 2014
The bins are 8 1/4 inches deep from front to back. 6 1/4 inches wide and just shy of 8 1/2 inches tall on the side with the label and handle.
Feb 17, 2014 by Elizabeth
vote
The disc sleeves will fit either a DVD or a CD, however the jackets are sized for the cover art on DVD's. You could use them for CD album art, but the art will only fill half way up. I think there is a product like this sized for CD art, but I'm not sure without doing a search.
Nov 17, 2013 by Amazon Customer
vote
I have the 36 sleeves in my bin. Some have 2 DVDs in them. I probably have room for at least 10-15 more.
Jan 21, 2014 by TheFeagan3
votes
That I'm not sure if you can order the double inserts w/o sleeves. Or at least I haven't seen those listed. But it's possible to put 4 DVDs in one insert. I've put 3 DVDs in one insert. I've put 2 DVDs from one movie or program together in one slot and then a single DVD for another movie in the other slot and it slides into the insert just fine. Two inserts will also fit inside one sleeve if you don't want to double your DVDs in one slot. Then you would have some sleeves left over. Hope this helps you.
May 14, 2015 by ScubaReader
votes
Look on Amazon or go to your local craft store and find a basket with the dimensions you need.
Jun 8, 2015 by Kim Sterk
votes
There is no cover, but the sleeves you put the DVDs in keeps them clean. I use mine in a cube shelf and that helps too.
Feb 4, 2015 by Sixcupz
votes
I just store them in a regular bookcase.
Nov 1, 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
Yes you can order them separate on amazon.
Oct 27, 2014 by Debra jean Johnson
votes
The inside width is just slightly wider than 5 3/4 inches.
Sep 26, 2014 by Elizabeth
votes
The top end is about 1/2 inch taller than a standard DVD case and a few inches wider.
Aug 24, 2014 by Transcendental Thomist
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers