5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product:) Very Satisfied Gamer and Mom
Published 14 months ago by Sandy Beach

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy to assemble, good value for your money.
I purchased this tv for a bedroom room. Its very nice, easy to put assemble. There are two down falls to this stand...
1. Height it sits pretty low, so it you want to watch tv in bed you cant without laying near an edge and looking downwards.
2. The older gaming systems or a dvr unit do not fit on the shelves.
Published 13 months ago by joshua

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product:) Very Satisfied Gamer and Mom, January 25, 2013
This review is from: Atlantic Centipede Game Storage & Tv Stand (Accessory)
My son and I absolutely love the Atlantic Centipede Game Storage & Tv Stand! I bought this for my 11 year olds' room as he has limited space, the dimensions after set up are 1'3" wide, 2'7" long, 2'6" high. It was delivered in a very timely manner and came packaged well, with all the pieces snug inside, along with hardware and an easy set of instructions to follow. Only requires a phillips screw driver for assembly. It is VERY sturdy. Made of good solid wood and metal rods. Took me about 10 minutes to put it together with him. Light weight, as we built this down stairs and moved it upstairs. We have an older 27 inch box tv that we put on the stand and thought maybe it would rock a little, but this thing is so sturdy. Now all his gaming stuff is organized. We are so happy with this stand, that we will be purchasing a second one for his brothers bedroom. Keeps everything neat and takes up very little room. I would recommend this for any gamer or parents of a gamer. Doesn't hold many games, so if you have a lot, then you would want to purchase something else to store them on.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweeet!, November 1, 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Atlantic Centipede Game Storage & Tv Stand (Accessory)
This is wonderful! It has a lot of support so it's very sturdy, and the setup was easy! It's got a ton of utility and the finish on the wood looks awesome. It fits my 32" screen perfectly. I would buy Atlantic products again. Will change to 5 stars if it doesn't break in 6 months.

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing- but doesn't fit Xbox One, November 25, 2013
This review is from: Atlantic Centipede Game Storage & Tv Stand (Accessory)
I bought this because I wanted to more efficiently game on my Xbox 360. It's FANTASTIC overall. Buy it. It's sturdy and perfectly designed. OTHER THAN: It doesn't fit the Xbox One. I was sad to see that...

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy to assemble, good value for your money., March 15, 2013
This review is from: Atlantic Centipede Game Storage & Tv Stand (Accessory)
2. The older gaming systems or a dvr unit do not fit on the shelves.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it!, April 13, 2014
This review is from: Atlantic Centipede Game Storage & Tv Stand (Accessory)
Very easy to assemble. Space saving and organized. Great value for the money, it holds all my son's ps4, xbox 360 and all accessories.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased!, March 27, 2014
This review is from: Atlantic Centipede Game Storage & Tv Stand (Accessory)
This works very well for my grandsons. We bought them each one for their rooms for their gaming systems. Its just the right size to not take up a lot of space but plenty of storage options for any gaming system one might have. The stand holds the TV perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, March 10, 2014
This review is from: Atlantic Centipede Game Storage & Tv Stand (Accessory)
Really easy to put together in fact my 10 and 8 year old boys put this together in less than 15 minutes!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for PS4, February 9, 2014
This review is from: Atlantic Centipede Game Storage & Tv Stand (Accessory)
Bought this for my 32" tv and for my PS4. Easy to install and the ps4 fits perfect laying down as well as the ps3 on the botton shelf. Only reason I gave it 4 stars is because the screws where labeled incorrectly on the bag it came on so the #'s it was wanting me to use to where the wrong use due to being labeled wrong. Once I figured which ones go where, It was a piece a cake.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good T.V. Stand, January 22, 2014
This review is from: Atlantic Centipede Game Storage & Tv Stand (Accessory)
The stand comes in parts so you have to assemble it yourself, however it doesn't take very long and the directions are clear and specific. It definitely has room for t.v.'s up to 36" and multiple gaming platforms. It is very sturdy and durable, however my only problem with it is that it could have more room for games and movie storage, but other than that it was definitely worth the money, great for any xbox, playstation, wii gamer.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, January 6, 2014
This review is from: Atlantic Centipede Game Storage & Tv Stand (Accessory)
It was a little bit smaller than i thought. Holds everything. It looks good in any room. Holds everything it says.

ARRAY(0x9a6bf030)

Atlantic Centipede Game Storage & Tv Stand
Atlantic Centipede Game Storage & Tv Stand by Atlantic (Not Machine Specific)
$84.99 $75.76