Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

90%
10%

on April 28, 2003
Relaxing - Refreshing - Different style of music. Great combination of music with positive subtle affirmations placed carefully within the context of the music. It is one of those CDs you listen to many times and there is something new every single time you listen to it. ....worth every penny!
on November 20, 2001
JUST GOT THIS CD AND THINK IT IS SO COOL.
IT HAS A TOTALLY CONTEMPORARY SOUND, I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF A PIECE OF THIS MUSIC WAS IN THE BILLBOARD TOP 100 !!
THERE ARE DIFFERENT TUNES TO DIFFERENT SETS OF AFFIRMATIONS, WHICH MAKE THIS CD, VERY VERY INTERESTING AND UNIQUE.
IT IS CERTAINLY ONE OF THE BEST THINGS LOUISE HAS EVER RELEASED...AND CREDIT TO MARK CHAIT TOO.
IF YOUR A FAN OR NOT, THIS CD IS DEFINATELY WORTH THE PRICE!!
on February 26, 2008
I have to admit that I was surprised at the quality and variety of musical style contained on this CD - I know I like Louise, but alot of times with these types of albums, you get dreary, spacy new age type music, which sounds just like every other album with a pan flute and a synthesizer - NOT THIS ONE! I would categorize the flavors on this recording as trance, some hints of eastern and middle eastern, at times light jazz, and some acoustic piano - It was beautifully done - If you like variety and Louise, you will love this! It has become my favorite CD, and I'm really picky - My friends all love it too - Enjoy!
on February 5, 2013
I thought the beginning was great. Then I got a little scared by some of the words that were used. I have gotten so accustomed to Louise hays voice it has become such a healing relaxed like state I was in and sayings like "Doors Opening" and the like quite frankly frightened me. So I skip the tracks I do not want to hear and just listen to the ones that do think is benificial to my overall well being.
Calming music and positive affirmations make this a healing CD. Louise Hay's beautiful voice infuses the music with a calm knowing that everything will be right in the world. Her voice has always soothed me each time I listen and this is an easy way to get yourself back into a positive frame of mind. If you can't find this for sale, listen wherever you find music online.

~The Rebecca Review
on August 9, 2013
Unlike some affirmations audio, there is music interspersed with the affirmations, making it real easy to listen to without getting bored. Some of them are almost song-like, taking cues from eastern music, chants, and mantras. I added this to my collection, and am glad I did.
on January 13, 2013
Louise Hay is always amazing. She has a wonderful way of speaking that is calming and easy to understand . If you like Louise Hay, I recommended this.
on April 10, 2013
Beautiful music and affirmations! I mean, it is a great idea to put together music and positive affirmations. I just LOVE IT!!
on June 25, 2006
The music that accompanies the affirmations is very soothing and great to listen to. Highly recommend it.
on March 25, 2014
I'm a big fan of Louise Hay. I listen to a Self Healing CD of hers at night whenever I can't sleep and it's like a wonderful sedative, puts me to sleep. This CD is uplifting; I like falling asleep listening to it as well.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse