- Paperback: 446 pages
- Publisher: W. H. Freeman; First Edition edition (February 15, 1993)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0716723328
- ISBN-13: 978-0716723325
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.9 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.3 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,382,338 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Atmospheric Change: An Earth System Perspective First Edition Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more
Top Customer Reviews
The book is not easy, but it is accessible for an informed lay person. At the same time it is a fabulous resource for a graduate student in the field as well. It would be nice to see more textbooks of this calibre on the market. Well done.
Crutzen is THE authority in the field. Ignoring his warning is like driving a car after a mechanic told you that the brakes are not functioning - which is the current course of action.