I purchased this textbook for a class on Atmospheric Processes. It goes into far more depth than I ever imagined, and you probably wouldn't see half of this material until quite a ways into your graduate degree in atmospheric science. That being said, it is absolutely comprehensive - there probably isn't a single thing you couldn't find somewhere in its pages.
Published on October 21, 2009 by Y. Meyer

1.0 out of 5 stars Content is great, quality of binding is awful
Published 22 months ago by KatieK

5.0 out of 5 stars Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics contains more than you ever want to know about the workings of the atmosphere, October 21, 2009
Y. Meyer (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics: From Air Pollution to Climate Change (Paperback)

1.0 out of 5 stars Content is great, quality of binding is awful, October 26, 2012
This is the standard book for any atmospheric chemist. I often use it daily to reference fundamental equations. The biggest problem with this edition of the book is that it falls apart. After having used it for one quarter it began to fall apart and now it is in several pieces. I would expect better from a textbook publisher. Since it is falling apart, it is harder to use. I have several other colleagues with the same problem, however, those that purchased the first edition still have a book that is intact. Consider getting the first edition or writing the publisher to tell them about the poor quality of the second edition binding.

5.0 out of 5 stars An Exceptional Text book and Example of applied Chemical Engineering, May 30, 2012
I stumbled on this book at my public library. As a BS Chemical Engineer with 38 years of practice in the petroleum industry (including many years of work on air pollution,) I find this book to be a WONDERFUL CONCISE DIGEST of what it took me many years to try to find out on my own. The writing is clear, the use of Tables and Charts greatly helps in cementing the understanding of complex issues. I know of no other book which has the breadth of scope, the level of detail and the rigid application of good engineering practice to this evolving field.
I only hope that the second edition (2006) is followed up with a third edition to bring us up to date on the remarkable progress made in the past 10 or so years.

5.0 out of 5 stars my opinion, February 7, 2012
This book is one of the best sources for atmosphericc science knowledge. I recommend it specially for students and also for all scientists as a reference book.

1.0 out of 5 stars suggest buy from other sellers instead of amazon, November 15, 2013
The content of book is good. But the amazon is not good as I expected. One of the book is broken (although the box is still good) when it delivered to me. So I guess Amazon just sold a broken book to me and won't replace it for me. They says there is none in stock. What's more, amazon did not allow my comments to be posted.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, April 29, 2014
I like it

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply perfect., October 7, 2012
Perfect, exactly as announced. I received it in the time expected, and it is new and in perfect state as advertised. Great experience!

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty good book, but terrible package, August 28, 2010
The condition of the book is good, and seems more than 80% new. But the package was terrible. It was broken on a whole side. But luckily nothing worse happened to the book anyway, so thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing book - bad package, June 7, 2010
Very nice book. This book is a nice reference in all fields (mainly atmospheric chemistry). I really recommends this book. The only problem is the package that AMAZON sent to me... ridiculous...

1.0 out of 5 stars cover was demaged, April 25, 2010
Ferhat Karaca (Istanbul, Turkey) - See all my reviews
My comment is not directly related to the content of the book. it is about to the delivery of Amazon which was not good. The corner of the book which I purchased was damaged two times. If you want customer satisfaction, prepare better packages.

Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics: From Air Pollution to Climate Change
Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics: From Air Pollution to Climate Change by John H. Seinfeld (Paperback - August 11, 2006)
$150.00 $117.99