Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Atom Pintail Longboard” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 26% off the $89.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $22.90 shipping
+ $8.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Atom Pintail Longboard
|Price:||$81.62 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$8.37 (9%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Classic Pintail shape
- Awesome Pintail longboard great for cruising
- Components:8.5 inches Aluminum Trucks; Abec 5 Bearings ; Deck - Maple Laminate Deck; 65mm / 78A Urethane Wheels; Full coverage griptape top;
- Longboard with classic deck shape helps you avoid wheel bite
- Ideal for beginner longboard riders
- 8.5-inch aluminum trucks, ABEC 5 bearings, 78A urethane wheels
- Maple laminate deck, full coverage griptape top, colorful design underneath
- Measures 39 x 9.4 x 6 (LxWxH)
There is a newer model of this item:
Looking for Some Old-School Street Cred?
Check out our selection of cool retro and penny boards. Shop now
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
|Item Dimensions||4 x 10 x 39 inches|
|Item Weight||1 pound|
|Shipping Weight||7.19 pounds|
- 7.3-pound total weight
- Four-pound deck weight
- 39-inch length, axle-to-axle
- 9.4-inch deck width
- Stiff maple laminate deck
- PHT graphic material
- 80 grit aluminum oxide grip tape
- Standard skate, polished aluminum trucks
- Die cast aluminum hanger and base chromoly axle
- 8.5-inch axle width
- 0.375-inch chromoly king pins
- 90A-HR suspension
- Polycarbonate hubs
- 22-millimeter bearings
- 65-millimeter, 7A wheels
From the Manufacturer
Atom 39 inch Pintail Longboard
Great cruising longboard with a classic pintail shape.
The Atom Pin-tail longboard is a great entry level longboard at a great price. The classic pin-tail deck shape and concave cross section make carving a breeze.
- Full maple laminate deck.
- Traditional longboard trucks (217mm axles).
- 65x35mm super high rebound (SHR) urethane wheels.
- High quality 80S grip tape.
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 2:02 Mins|
The only problem I had with the board (which other reviewers have pointed out) is a bad bearing. You're probably best off picking up a package of Bones Reds when you order this and just replace the bearings first off. They're about $12 bucks and totally worth it, the board is a lot more enjoyable with them than with the stock bearings.
Other than that though I would highly recommend this board to anyone looking to get into longboarding but not wanting to spend a lot of money straight away.
However as someone who is 230lbs I've managed to bottom out the board by getting it to flex so much it hits the sidewalk. Not during normal cruising, though. As long as you know you won't be hippie-jumping over anything you should be fine even if you're kind of on the heavier side.
Wheel bite (where the wheels rub against the board causing the board to stop pretty much instantly) is also an issue when turning too hard but you can still turn around on a regular-sized residential road without issue if you use the entire diameter of the street. However, this is an issue with any longboard of this design and not a flaw of the Atom board.
One thing to note is that the wheels are further out from the center of the deck than they are on a regular skateboard so there is a short learning curve where stepping on the wheel can be a problem.
I give it a four out of five because it was a little flexier than I anticipated but still an awesome longboard for the price.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great quality. Very smooth ride. Daughter very happy to receive this.Published 1 month ago by A. Matt
I received mine and it had something white on the bottom? Other than that it was a decent cruiser although it wasn't the feel I was looking forPublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Great beginner board. Takes alittle but to break in. You can loosen it up a bit to make it easier to lean. My 13 yo loves it. Read morePublished 1 month ago by stacey