Get more "down to earth" with the Atom Drop-Through Longboard. More stability for downhilling, and easier to push for long distance riding or just pushing around town. Wheel bite is a thing of the past now. Find out for yourself why drop-through longboards are so popular now
The Atom Drop-Through longboard is designed to let riders get a little more "down to Earth" -- literally. Its streamlined design makes wheel bite a thing of the past, and a low profile and center of gravity enable greater stability while riding downhill, and easier pushing when you're kicking around town or on long rides.
Parts and Specifications
- Eight-pound overall weight
- 4.5-pound deck weight
- 33.9-inch axle-to-axle length
- 9.6-inch axle width
- Eight-millimeter axle diameter
- Deck measures 9.4 by 41.5 inches (W x D)
- Stiff maple laminate deck
- PHT graphic material
- 46-grit aluminum oxide tape
- 240-millimeter RKP skate trucks
- Die-cast aluminum hangar and base
- Chromoly axle
- 0.375-inch chromoly king pin
- 90A - HR suspension
- Polycarbonate hub
- Eight 22-millimeter ABEC 5 bearings
- 70-millimeter, 78A wheels
This board includes a limited one-year manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Atom is a line of boards produced by MBS. Founded in 1993 in Colorado Springs, MBS pioneered the sport of mountainboarding to extend the snowboard season year round, and is the original mountainboarding company, leading the industry by developing innovative and high performance mountainboard products. MBS is dedicated to the advancement of the sport and its riders, and has expanded its product line to additionally include carveboards, longboards, and skateboards.