4.0 out of 5 stars smooth board
My son absolutely loves his new board. He's 6' and he's able to ride it with ease. The wheels turn very smoothly. The only complaint is he crashed into a curb and the wheels chipped off. His fault I'm sure. :) So far very happy with this board.
Published on June 12, 2012 by Angelina G. Rafatti

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor strength compared to a wooden deck.
After just a week of riding I was manualing and my weight stressed the plastic and snapped in half. I'm only ~135 lbs. so if you get this board be careful with your position as the plastic is weak and has a lot of flex. I liked this board before because it is light and a good size but was disappointed with the quality.
Published 2 months ago by Austin

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars smooth board, June 12, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars great board, September 5, 2012
my 12 yr. old son LOVES this board! he rides it and takes it anywhere. it fits easily in a backpack and is lightweight

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool Skateboard, October 10, 2013
This is a pretty cool skateboard. I have had it for about a month now and it's still without issues. Takes some time getting used to the small size though.

It's not as weak as I thought it would be and I use it to get around campus everyday. For some reason, the wheels don't spin as freely. So I loosened the wheels a bit and also found out that the washers were installed incorrectly (Maybe just specific to my unit). So anyways, installed the washers correctly and also cleaned the bearings. Rides much better now :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little cruiser for short trips, March 23, 2014
This review is from: Atom 21" Mini Retroh Molded Skateboard (Sports)
I bought this board for getting around campus because of its smaller size and speed. The ride is very smooth, thanks to the large, soft wheels made of a high quality polyurethane, and the clear injected plastic deck, which gives some flex but feels very durable. The short length, short kicktail, and light weight make it very easy to carry around when I'm not riding. Overall, it met and exceeded my expectations in a number of key areas, and I'm happy with the purchase. If I have any complaints, it would be that the price is a little high compared to other cruisers, but it's justifiable for its unique construction. The bushings could be softer, but they're very cheap and easy to replace. The bearings feel reasonably quick, and they do come with a spacer already installed, but they do not feel like ABEC 9's. I would recommend this board to anyone looking for a quick, convenient mode of transportation along short to medium distances.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, September 15, 2013
This review is from: Atom 21" Mini Retroh Molded Skateboard (Sports)
My 13 year old son loves this and uses it a lot. This would be a perfect gift for either a boy or girl

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it., November 26, 2012
Its fast and curves well. Though it does worp while riding but it is plastic so it was expected. It rides well on the side walk and the street.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!, July 31, 2012
The atom retroh skateboard is something that you definatley do not see everyday, it is very portable and very unique. The board is very smooth to ride but going down hill will take sometime to get use too since its so small. All and all a very awesome board!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!!!, June 7, 2013
I never ride before, and I always wanted to learn to ride skateboard. I am a female, so I was looking for something very classic, fun and easy for me. I look at the reviews and to be honest I was a little scared, but I trust it and I purchased the atom clear 21" skateboard, and I was the best investment. Is so easy to ride and smooth. I will recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, April 7, 2013
My son loves it and he didn't have to spend 100 dollars for a penny board. Looks and drives very sturdy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty awesome, just one thing, June 24, 2012
There aren't many reviews online about the Atom Mini Retroh, and the few I read aren't favorable. It's made out of "high-grade polycarbonate"; yes, a piece of plastic. So are all the Penny boards I see surfers cruising on with their huge ass boards. No, I don't expect it to last as long as my wood boards.

Anyway, this board is super fun to ride when you get used to the shortness, it's really springy and super portable.

One thing: I almost shat myself when the grip tape came right off. Don't know what the deal is with that, but I sealed it to the board with spray mount. The grip tape doesn't budge now. Anyway, I dig this board, in spite of the grip tape presentation.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›