Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 2, 2010
I am an ODU student and I purchased the MBS Super Carver Long board because i was interested in getting one. They looked fun, and I had been shopping for about 2 weeks. I finally decided to check Amazon, and this one struck my attention.
It came FedEx in two days, and I love it. It is comfortable. When it first came, it was set with tight trucks, but that is nothing hard to fix. Now it is a wonderful carving machine. all of my friends are jealous that i found this deal, and they are amazed that it is so inexpensive.
Awesome buy, I recommend it highly, and it was defiantly worth the money.
44 comments|75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 27, 2011
This was a first longboard for me. I bought it because my cousin got the same one, i tried it, and immediately fell in love with longboarding. This board is exactly what it says it is, a carver. I have tried for a couple of weeks to learn to slide with the wheels that come with it and i think that they are too grippy for sliding i ordered some 97a wheels for it, i hope they will help they are green bones wheels or something. but for a longboard i could not have asked for a better one for the money. one thing with this board to remember is to be careful that there is nothing abrasive on your shoes because i was riding in a sandy spot in my town trying to get a slide over the grit, i succeeded several times, and the next day i found that the grip tape was worn down in the spots where i put my feet, so that is one thing to remember. so i give this board five stars because any thing that has gone wrong with this board was user error on my part. i feel that i should mention that i am a snowboarder, skateboarder, and now a longboarder and i can not stress enough the importance of WEARING A HELMET whenever you ride, it would not be a bad idea also to make some slide gloves, i say make because they are overpriced, just look it up on youtube its pretty easy to do with the right materials. trust me they will save you from some nasty scrapes on your palms, i know that they have saved mine a time or two.
on June 6, 2011
Awesome board! This is my first longboard and I love it! I got it a day earlier than I expected and it came nicely packaged in a big box with cushioning. When I first took it out it didn't carve as much as I wanted (being a snowboarder I like a lot of carving), but when I loosened the trucks it was much better. It rides very nicely and carves really well. I also haven't experienced any wheel bite yet. Really nice quality wood and the graphics are actually painted. The wheels are also pretty good to. Over all, awesome board for a good price! Buy it!
on March 31, 2011
The board is excellent. Its definitely on the long end of longboards, but its not too much to lug around in the cafeteria, or into class. Little bit squeaky, but that probably just means I need some WD-40. I mostly use it for getting to and from class and it works very well for this. Turning isn't as sharp as shorter boards, but I could always loosen up the bearings if I wanted to. My friends and I like the unique design, and its definitely got its own nice look (on top at least).

All-in-all a great board. I've rode a few other boards, but I'd say this is probably the most stable I've ridden. Its very nice on hills.
44 comments|27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 31, 2012
I just purchased this board on thursday and did 1 day shipping and had it friday by noon, which was awsome. Anyways I was very skeptical at first about getting this well not so name brand longboard. I thought its 96$ its gotta be cheap and crappy, after reading through the reviews I decided to take the risk!

Im not necassarily new to longboarding, Iv just been using all my firends longboards, such as arbor and mainly sector 9, and of course those boards all are great but there like 200++ on price. and i dint wanna drop that much cash on one. Once i got my board i friday i took it out right away, i enjoyed it so much i was literly out all night like 6 hours. The trucks on the board are amazing, just the trucks make the board worth it. I can take sharper corners then my friends arbor board, which is awsome.I did have to lossing up the bearings just a hair, cause they were super tight from the factory!! then it was perfect, I was also amazed by the wheel they were 70mm which is perfect size for the board. I boomed a few hiles with this board, and it does amazing, great speed and very very litttle speed wobble if any. The board does have a little flex which i was suprised about since usually the cheaper ones are just a giant rock, this board actually had some flex which was nice. The board also seems put toghter amazing it's 8 ply thick which was just as thick as my friends arbor boards. I saw some other reviews talked about it being squeaky and im not really sure what their talking about cause this board rides smooooth. Also a few people said it snapped on them i dont how thats possibly cause im a good 200 pound man and like 6 feet so im definitly not small and the board isint even close to breaking.. so those people are either like 300 pounds or are just like smashing their board on the ground!?

All in all this board was amazing deal for price! I was definitly skeptical at first about the whole atom thing, I read the reviews did some searching and this one seemed like it would be alright, but it was more then alright. No complaints i can think of so far besides the made in china sticker on it..haha. Great board . if your on the edge about this. get It. I promise its worth every penny. not to metion the design on the top and bottom are pretty cool.
on December 28, 2011
this board was definetly worth the purchase, i bought it mostly on the fact that it was cheap and had decent reviews, now that ive had it for 6 months i figured i would right a review on it. first off the abec 5 bearings arent the greatest but as long as they are properly lubricated (no wd-40) and broken in (usually about a few weeks of good riding) this board can keep up with the best. its not the smoothest ride in the world but it is definetly fun, the fact that it is a carver is even better with the build style of the board you can literally get down and take 90 degree turns or less if you are loose enough. also the wheel hardness is just enough for some tricks like slides and 180s to be pulled off with little effort. looking for a beginner board or a decent board for some good carving this is definitly the way to go!!!!
on March 27, 2012
I just got this board today, the trucks were a little tight but thats an easy fix. I rode it a couple hours and it is awesome! I would suggest getting Bonez Redz bearing for 20 bucks, it does help alot. I did an unboxing video on my youtube channel, so you can watch that if you want. [...] . Anyway this is a great beginner board, it carves really nicely, and I would definitely recommend this board.
on March 17, 2012
Iv been longbroading for a long and im a bit down on my money. This is an amazing broad for a Perfect price. I cruz's very nice and truning is a bit stiff at first but what broad isnt. Im a 265 pound man and the broad holds up against my wight pretty well. I would highly recommond this broad to any Longbroader. Got here soon then i had expected witch is always a nice thing. Over all very very nice product and im interested in ordering a few more to sell around my town.
on December 24, 2013
I had been debating longboarding for a while now, ever since i started seriously mountain biking, drift triking, frisbee golfing, free running, and other sports i realized something i hadn't tried: skateboarding, last time i tried/failed i was about 11, and couldn't stand on the board to save my life, but since i have been working out and being in the best athletic shape of my life, i figured it was about time to try it again(i'm 22 now), and considering my city, and surrounding cities are setup for ANYTHING downhill, longboarding sounded extremely fun, and extremely fitting. i've been riding for a couple months, and in the winter, this thing still flexes, rolls smooth, and cruises beautifully. I caught it on a cyber monday deal, which made it about 65 bucks. so if i sucked, didn't enjoy it, or it broke, i wasn't out alot, and i could say i tried it.
it was close to ideal for my style starting off, but i've found my 150lb, 6ft tall body, even with the trucks backed all the way out, won't get a very sharp turn out of it...BUT, on the other hand, it's super smooth cruising a 2 lane hill, you can go curb to curb at about 30 in your sleep and know its not getting the wobbles, and it'll stay under you. when i got it, there was 2 wheels that had the locknut a little too tight. again tho, i gave it about a 10 mile ride, checked everything, tightened what needed it, and loosened those 2 wheels, and this board gives a decent amount of roll-out. My buddy picked up another brand on a separate cyber monday deal on here, and i prefer his, as i can do a very tight turn without thinking twice, but he's a beginner(id say 6ft 1, and 165lbs) and found my board super stable and very much a high speed cruiser. i think if i could find some better wheels once i wear these out, i will, but the grip tape, even in some misting rain/sleet, and with water on the road, holds your feet well, the design is neat to look at, it's held up well, and like i said, cruises down the road with no problems and you never have to worry about wheel bite if you can get it to lean that far, as it's an open design front and rear.
it's a decent board, i'm sure there's better if you wanna pay upper triple digits, but if you're a weekend warrior, or beginner, or looking for a cheaper board for getting places, i could see this being a go-to for sure. i'm happy with it, and i'd definitely buy it again. currently looking at several other of the Atom boards right now for some variety.
on August 31, 2011
This is my First longboard, it came a few days ago and i think i can say i am very, very pleased with it. Being new to boarding all together i was a little hesitant, but it was worth every penny. its easy to ride, very smooth, and it turns beautify. for just 90 clams this board is the best deal possible for the quality you get.