5.0 out of 5 stars A View of the Christ that is available to all of us.....
Published on May 14, 2000

1.0 out of 5 stars Unity Lunacy
Charles Fillmore was an insurance salesman who founded a cult called Unity. Why oh why would anybody with a functioning brain bother reading the "works" of this snake oil salesman?
Published on July 26, 2001

5.0 out of 5 stars A View of the Christ that is available to all of us....., May 14, 2000
By A Customer
This book is for anyone who is not afraid of Jesus or God, or for those of you who are and can't figure out why. It is a systematic approach to developing the Christ Spirit that is in each and every one of us. If you shimmer at the word "metaphysical", you may not want to buy this book. If you yearn for the Love of God and haven't found it, I would recommend a buy....:-)
Peace, and happy discovery. P.S. If you like Eric Buttorworth, you will love Charles Fillmore

5.0 out of 5 stars A METAPHYSICAL CLASSIC AND MASTERPIECE, May 30, 2001
Neal Reynolds (Indianapolis, Indiana) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Charles Fillmore is a foremost metaphysician, and very erudite communicator. This is one of his most basic books, delving into science, religion, and spirituality. As in all his books, the last section has questions for each chapter which help immensely in noting and understanding the basic points of his philosophy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Response to "Unity Lunacy", August 10, 2001
"puccinigirl" (Shawnee, Oklahoma United States) - See all my reviews
While I haven't read this particular work by Charles Fillmore, I am quite familiar with his works and Unity principles. While certainly Unity is not conventional, nor fundamentalist, one would be hard-pressed to define it as a cult. These principles are grounded in the basic teacings of Jesus, certainly not snake oil! Simply put, Unity basically asserts that God is all and we are all somehow a part of God as we are created in God's image and likeness. The Fillmore's discovered the healing power of God in their lives and gradually sought to pass this knowledge on. They never did assert that they stumbled onto anything new, and they always affirmed Jesus as teacher and as divine-nothing cult-like here unless one defines all of Christianity to be a cult! I highly recommend Charles Fillmore's writings as well as those of his wife's, Mrtyle Fillmore.

5.0 out of 5 stars I want one, October 26, 1999
By A Customer
I am reading The Twelve Powers of man It has given me a insight I never knew was there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Intellectually Stimulating, January 11, 2007
Major L. King (Chula Vista, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This is one of the books you will want to read several times, as it is spiritually up-lifting. The author does an excellent job of explaining the miss-interpretation of the meaning of spirit and of God.

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful and Enlightening, April 30, 2013
This book is really interesting to me and valuable because I am in the Spiritual path trying to fulfill my purpose of life as well as I want to know God in better way and have a deeper and more meaningful relationship with Him. I found this book helping me clear many bumps and fill many holes of different kinds that were on my way instantaneously. I truly recommend this book to anyone who want to develop their mind to the higher consciousness or to understand the Mind of God better! For me Charles Fillmore's books are really enlightening!

5.0 out of 5 stars ultimately the principles of lent must become a way of life., July 2, 2014
if you really want to know how to raise you conscious awareness of who you really are this is the book. it is easy to read and understand. ultimately the principles of lent must become a way of life.

5.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend it for anyone., July 3, 2014
This review is for the Angelnook Publishing Book.

I loaned out my old copy and never got it back, so just bought a new copy....does that tell you how much I like this book?

I've read my share of these type of books, and this one is at the top of my list with Angelnook Publishing Books!

If you believe that changing your thinking will change your life, that we can control our thoughts and by doing so improve our over all circumstances, you'll find this book extremely helpful.

I must say one of my favorite books on this topic, I was very very surprised with this book. The book and chapter selection is nice and WAY more than I ever expected. I definitely did not expect to find such book treasure.

I would recommend it for anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars and I love her tenderness and kindness and his twisting and turning ..., August 8, 2014
This review is from: Atom-Smashing Power of Mind (Paperback)
Charles and Myrtle Fillmore are the founders of my spiritual path, and I love her tenderness and kindness and his twisting and turning of the thoughts and basics of the Unity movement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Johanna, September 27, 2014
Science and God are One. Mind, Body, Spirit are One. Our journey is to find this guidance and faith from within ourselves.

Atom-Smashing Power of Mind
Atom-Smashing Power of Mind by James Dillet Freeman (Paperback - June 1, 2010)
$9.99 $9.47