Attaching I am not understanding how this attaches to the camera body.... it's not a simple turn like the lens, can anyone elaborate?
asked by Suz on September 2, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
The black ring goes to the camera. The silver side goes to the lense. Sorry for the confusion. THe little knob ring goes to the lense. There is a red mark on the black ring that goes to the camera. Line it up like you would a regular lense.
KDH4 answered on June 10, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, Ditto that, I need some guidance attaching this thing also, someone please help us!
hollywood answered on December 7, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have a Canon 60D,50mm lens & i got Fotodiox Canon EOS Macro Extension Tube Set for macro photos....i installed Macro Extension Tube with 50mm lens.....but iam not able to take any pics.......do i need anything else...should i change the settings.....
KK answered on April 13, 2012

A
Do I put the silver side towards the camera body (when it's all the pieces together) or do I put the black side? I've got a 60D and can't seem to get this thing to attach the camera body, much less the 18-135 kit lens. Please help. Please.
James P Monegan answered on June 9, 2012

A
Make sure you are in macro mode, manual focus, and that no settings are waiting for "automatic" adjustment by the lens. This extension set does not have electricla contacts to do any of the electronic settings required in some modes. Set the f-stop manually, Flash settings, etc. When you press on the shutter release pay attention to any red or flashing items on the display or in the viewfinder.
KDH4 answered on April 14, 2012
Comment | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
[Deleted by the author on Jun 10, 2012 4:43:41 AM PDT]

A
[Deleted by the author on Dec 27, 2011 3:44:33 PM PST]

A
[Deleted by the author on Dec 27, 2011 3:44:18 PM PST]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product