4.0 out of 5 stars could be the right one for you.
Published on November 30, 2011 by Mr Persnickety

1.0 out of 5 stars Not What is Advertised!
Just received this Replacement Dusting Brush and the opening is smaller than what product states. The opening is around 1" and does not fit on vacuum attachment. According to product details: "fits all vacuums accepting 1 1/4" inner diameter attachments." Sadly it is 1/4" too small and useless.
Published 18 months ago by Nancy R

4.0 out of 5 stars could be the right one for you., November 30, 2011
Mr Persnickety "Mr Persnickety" (San Francisco, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: generic (Kitchen)
I buy dusting brush attachments fairly regularly as we go through them. I am a painting contractor, and this and a floor brush are the two attachments that we use on our shop-vacs. The brush attachment we use mainly to clean up trim that we have sanded. These particular brushes have natural bristles that are long and soft. they are very delicate on surfaces, but the bristles flaten out fairly quickly. We usually use a stiffer bristle brush and it keeps its shape longer. If soft bristles are what you are after, this is a very good brush.

5.0 out of 5 stars Attaches to my Eureka Handheld 71B and works great!, August 17, 2011
This review is from: generic (Kitchen)
Bought this on a whim to hopefully attach to my Eureka Handheld vacuum 71B that I also purchased here on Amazon.com. This has natural hair bristles and with the power of sucking from the vacuum, it works great and cleaning dust. You won't be disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars This seller is awesome., January 4, 2013
This review is from: generic (Kitchen)
Got this product really quickly, however, before I was able to wrap it with my other vacuum items, my puppy decided to chew it up. I considered a loss so tossed it. The seller contacted me to ask about the product and I told them what happened. They responded and said they were going to send me a new one free of charge! I couldn't believe it, not a extremely expensive item but it doesn't matter, just unbelievable customer service. More companies should follow suit.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not What is Advertised!, July 16, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Dusting Brush, March 12, 2011
Gordon L. Larson (Murchison, TX, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: generic (Kitchen)
Brush has natural hair bristles and is excellent for even the finest dust pickup.
Brisltles are not too soft,not too stiff, and haven't scratched any fine finishes
on the tables,shelves,etc. that I use it on. It seems like it will be a very durable
brush. Picks up wood chips and sawdust real well in my workshop also. Good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Attachment -- Useful and Well-made!, February 26, 2012
This review is from: generic (Kitchen)
As another reviewer already pointed out, this dusting brush fits perfectly on the Eureka Hand-Held Vacuum (71B). That's a fantastic hand-held vacuum, and is made all the more useful by the addition of this brush. I had been using for a while the dusting attachments that come with the Micro Vacuum Attachment Kit, and although that kits still has it uses, this brush is miles better. You get increased bristle surface area, and you can take full advantage of the suction power of the vacuum.

I'm a huge fan of the soft bristles on this. For one, my regular vacuum, a Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional (NV356), already has an brush with firm bristles, so having something similar would be redundant. More importantly, the soft bristles are able to get into small and delicate areas with ease. I have found this attachment especially useful for dusting the horizontal blinds in my house; the bristles get all around the thin cords with no trouble at all.

Overall, this brush is a real winner, and I highly recommend any Eureka 71B owner purchase one of their own.

5.0 out of 5 stars singledadof3, September 3, 2011
This review is from: generic (Kitchen)
Free shipping with supersaver that arrived in just a few days. Brush was better than the original one that came with the vacuum as it had longer, thicker, and softer bristles and it was way cheaper than the one from the manufacturer. Would not hesitate from ordering from this seller again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good dust pick-up, July 7, 2011
This review is from: generic (Kitchen)
This brush is soft enough for thorough dusting and even on sensitive surfaces it does not scratch. The bristles pick up what suction and all other attachments leave behind, but its easy to clean via the suction tube. Great value for the price. Was delivered very quickly. Wish the bristles stayed in more readily - have to vacuum up a few dropped bristles each time we use it.

4.0 out of 5 stars It goes on the wand, not the hose, November 20, 2013
T. Rodgers "Ms. Rodgers" (Oak Park, IL, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: generic (Kitchen)
Ignore the bad reviews that claim this doesn't fit a 1.5" hose. It's not supposed to go on the hose. It fits the extension wand that gets attached to the hose. It works just fine. The only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is because I don't get that excited about dusting.

Amazon should make people take tests about the products they review before they are allowed to post their opinions.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit 1 1/4 inch hose, March 22, 2013
C. LASSEZ (Magdalena, NM United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: generic (Kitchen)
Contrary to the claim, i cannot fit it to my Bissell hose. Unfortunately I threw away the packaging so i cannot return it.

Replacement Dusting Brush