5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!
Published 7 months ago by Jordyn Coleman

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, but...
Published 6 months ago by S9

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, but..., February 9, 2014
This review is from: Attack on Titan Shingeki No Kyojin Cosplay Harnesses Leather Belt - Deluxe Ver. (Apparel)
While the sizing is fairly accurate, the quality of mine wasn't that great. The grey portion on the back was a bright, shiny silver and looked nothing like the picture. The quality of the material is okay I guess but the belts lack the same details as the pictures posted and the buckles on my belts looked awful. Although I am aware not to expect the exact same thing as show in the picture, I just found it quite misleading and disappointing in the quality of my gear. Others have posted in their reviews that their gear had great quality and was made of nice material. I don't know if I just had high expectations or they had really received nicer sets but mine wasn't that great. I mean it is an alright set but I probably will have to buy a better one from a different seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!, January 6, 2014
If you are having trouble finding a good harness, look no further! The quality is very high, and the material is durable. As for the size, I am 135lbs with measurements of 39", 35", 39" and I am 5'5" and the large fit me perfectly! (I'm just trying to give you potential buyers an idea of what to expect with sizes). But anyway, thank you for the wonderful cosplay!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Nice, December 24, 2013
I like these quite a bit. They're accurate and durable. The only problem I have is that they're hard to put on. I suggest that you look up tutorials online and follow them closely, and you'll eventually get it. Be patient!

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Terrible., April 13, 2014
When I first got this in the mail and opened it, I of course tried putting it on. Only to find that there were missing pieces. I contacted the seller about this of course, trying to see if I could return it in exchange for another one. The seller and I emailed back and forth SEVERAL TIMES. They refused to let me exchange it. That was months ago. So I decided to try and put it on again today, only to find out that to add to the missing pieces, they did not include a right let piece. Instead, in its place was ANOTHER LEFT LEG PIECE. Then one of the belt buckles broke. I am absolutely furious that I wasted $40 on this. I wish that I had never ordered from this seller.

4.0 out of 5 stars needs directions!!, March 3, 2014
this is really cool, and worth the money. BUT it is going to be a pain to put on TT___TT
there needs to be directions sent with it or in an e-mail.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Impressed, March 5, 2014
When I first got this in the mail (it was on time) I was so excited! But, when I opened it, I noticed that some things were missing. First of all, the straps that go down the feet weren't there. The little thing that goes on the back of the belt and the things that go on the sides of the waist (I don't know they're called) were not in the package. I don't know if those were even meant to be included, but if they weren't I would suggest using a picture on the product page that is less misleading. I was incredibly disappointed by the quality of the belts I did receive. The back plates and belts were not at all what was shown either. The back plates I got were bright white, but they were supposed to be grey, I think. The belt that goes on the pants had single holes instead of double, which was what was in the picture.
I have contacted the sellers and hope I can get this issue resolved. Also, my sister ordered the same ones, so we'll see if her's has all the stuff. If not, I'll just return what I have. I would not recommend buying this harness. I don't want anyone else to go through this hassle.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor service and mediocre quality, March 5, 2014
Amazon Customer (Kansas City, Missouri) - See all my reviews
I really hate to say this, because I was so excited to read the great reviews for this product only to receive it well over a month after I ordered it. I was hopeful once I got it the quality would be worth the wait. It is not. The belts look cheap, like I could tear them- the buckles and material are so cheap the buckle metal scraped the "leather" visibly. No instructions were given, and it doesnt even look like all the pieces have parts to hold them together. I am highly disappointed with the quality and reception of my product. If it was maybe 15-20 dollars cheaper I would have been okay with the quality, but not this for that price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived early and looks great, March 18, 2014
This arrived WAY before the said shipping time, which is awesome because I was worried they would be a little late for the con I was attending. It fits well and looks awesome. I suggest looking up a tutorial on how to put it on though. There should be something somewhere on youtube.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not too bad, January 26, 2014
It was a very complicated set that I haven't quite figured out yet but it's definitely all in the right place and what I expected.

3.0 out of 5 stars You need know how !! To put this on !, January 19, 2014
This costume is made very nicely !! The only problem is should have directions.. It's so hard to figure it out !!

Rate and Discover Movies