4.0 out of 5 stars A good cosplay investment!
Published 9 months ago by Hannah

2.0 out of 5 stars They look shoe accurate, but the cut is ridiculous
First of all the boots look like they came out of the show. They are awesome in that regard. There are a few things you need to keep in mind when buying these boots though.

Published 6 months ago by Christopher Lopez

4.0 out of 5 stars A good cosplay investment!, March 30, 2014
This review is from: Attack on Titan Shingeki No Kyojin Anime Eren Jaeger Cosplay Shoes Boots
When giving your measurements, you should probably add a centimeter onto the length of your foot. They use *exact* measurements, so my boots are pretty tight but they aren't uncomfortable. Also, when giving the height, make sure you include the flap that goes over your knee - I wasn't aware that they counted that as part of the height, so the flap stops under my knees. It isn't too big of a deal - I doubt people will notice or care - but if you're picky then make sure you take it into consideration. Also, the soles are made of wood on the inside, so I'll probably buy a thin cushion to cover that up. Again, it isn't uncomfortable, but it might snag on socks a little.

All in all, the boots look great and I definitely recommend them for cosplayers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Only Flawed By Smell, February 26, 2014
Yesterday I received a medium sized parcel in the mail which was a huge surprise. This was because of all the products I ordered were estimated to arrive mid to late March, right before a convention.
When I opened it I was met by two boots which I instantly tried on. The fit was PERFECT, exactly how I had told the seller to make them. They were a bit uncomfortable at first, but that is to be expected of new shoes.
The only thing I had trouble with was probably the most offensive, strong smell I have experienced in my life. I expected as such because it was made of fake leather.
The product, shipping, and service were all great, and if you can put up with the smell for a while then I highly recommend this product as it is solid, and true to the anime.
P.S. If you do buy it, rub some fabric softener on the in and outside of the boots, then leave it in overnight to help combat the smell.

2.0 out of 5 stars They look shoe accurate, but the cut is ridiculous, June 22, 2014

1) You need to buy some Dr. Scholls for these. The sole is wood. I walked on wood in a convention for 14 hours and I couldn't walk after 6 of those hours. Once I bought the Dr. Scholls they fit comfortably.

2) The height of the boot that they ask you for includes the flap of the boot. Keep this in mind to be show accurate.

3) They make a really dumb cut for your legs. The pattern is cut it as if I had a MASSIVE calf muscle so the boots have this very awkward bulge in the back that makes no sense. I had to pin it in order to make it work and even then I'm not 100% with it.

If the shoes didn't have the horrible cut in the back I would give these a 4 out of 5. Not a 5 out of 5 because of the wood soles and the price making it expensive for most sensible budgets.

1.0 out of 5 stars Shaft too big and overall bad quality!, June 2, 2014
These boots were my last opportunity to get my Annie Leonhardt cosplay done for a convention. I gave them my measurements and yet the shaft is incredibly too big! My legs are not that wide and they look horrible from the side. The foot part fits nice but overall, I shouldn't have spent my money here. If you want AOT boots that will fit, find someone else. And the fact that they took so quickly to get here disturbs me. Tailoring boots does not take that quick unless the quality will be cheap. I'll have to take them to a cobbler to have them resized! I want my money back!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!, June 30, 2014
I love them! I had asked for the custom made and I gave them the measurements. It came out better than I thought! It looks great! I recommend getting the boots from here if you want them custom made. The quality is good too.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, June 24, 2014
i was worried about these boots not fitting at first, but when i got them i tried them and they fit perfectly, they are so comfy and are perfect for your cosplay! :D

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Hand Made boots :), July 25, 2014
Thank You Very Much I just got my boots today July 25th when I got it in the mail than unwrap it , it was totally nice it looks just like the picture but the only problem is that the boots is not Black like how it shows on the computer is Brown but it doesn't matter is great. If you give them your right measurements they measure just right nothing else at all. I'll give it a 4 out of 5 , I would give it a 5 if the boots was Black just like Eren boots.

2.0 out of 5 stars Carefully read the reviews before you order., September 18, 2014
DThal (Columbia, MD, USA) - See all my reviews
In general the boots look pretty good. However, they did not explain how to properly determine the height of the boot. I was concerned about making it too tall in the back to be able to sit in, but did not know that there would be a split inside the back to allow extra room. Otherwise, I would have asked to have them made taller so that the front would extend over the knee. They only asked for the desired boot height, but they needed to specify the height of the rear split so that we are able to properly determine how tall we can make it.

Most of the boot was actually way to wide because they make sure it can fit the widest part of your calves. It did fit, but looks baggy, so it should be better streamlined by taking more than one calf measurement. You also need to get an insole insert so that you don't have to walk on hard wood all day.

If you don't know what "PU leather" is, you will find out that it is Poly (synthetic) leather. While I didn't expect real leather, I also didn't expect the horrible and strong smell of the synthetic material. I had to stick these in the garage for weeks until the smell started to dissipate or it would have stunk up the entire house. Who knows what chemicals are being emitted from these boots?

Had I known about these problems, I probably would have spent more for a real leather set of boots.

4.0 out of 5 stars Satasfied, June 16, 2014
I was happy when I received these boots much earlier than expected. The shaft of the boots fits well. The shoe part is a bit roomy on my part-- I gave an extra centimeter for space, but I like them this way. The bottom of the boots is a hard plastic which clicks on hard surfaces (which, to me, makes me feel more empowered). What I was unpleasantly surprised about was the seam which goes down the front of the boot, but it may just be me. Make sure to be careful with them- I've found that if the brown leathery texture of the boots are scratched, it will rub off. The boots themselves do not stand on their own like in the picture, but rather flop over so be ready for that. I would recommend these boots to any cosplay investment; just be sure to do your measurements accurately. They are a bit stiff at first like all shoes but I know once I break them in they should be fine.
I used them at a convention and they held up just fine, unlike a friend of mine. She bought boots from this supplier as well and the bottoms of both of her boots ripped off during the convention. She was able to get them fixed but she was very upset.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy-well worth the money, July 14, 2014
The size was perfect for being custom made and not actual sizing occured. My daughter just loves them and they look great, just like the picture.