5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome
I really like it! I actually had second thoughts about buying this because of how cheap it is and I was scared for the quality but I'm sure i made the right choice cuz it looks beautiful and I really like it. I recommend it for any Shingeki no Kyojin fan. The color and detail is wonderful and it seems really legit!
Published 16 months ago by Levi

3.0 out of 5 stars it is purple
its not that noticeable and now upon further expectation i can see that it looks purple in the picture and i still like it. its very shiny and has the attack on titan logo on the back! i like the chain, even though it has some weird little kinks in it but i don't think it will break easily. as long as you don't put it all up in your face it will be fine
Published 13 months ago by kailey

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, October 3, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, January 24, 2014
Jay Pruitt (New York, USA) - See all my reviews
Arrived way before due date, Others have warned that the color of the blue wing was more of a purple, I, however, disagree. The color was exactly the color it should be, and the pendant is not uncomfortably large. I personally feel that the chain could be slightly longer, but thats just nit picking, as it falls about 2-3 inches below my neck anyway. So far, the ring attaching the pendant to the necklace has proven to be quite sturdy, as its already taken a few generous tugs with no visible damage. All in all a fantastic product, and i would DEFINATELY recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Read if you have a big head, December 24, 2013
I was really impressed with the delivery time. I placed the order Dec 9 and the estimated delivery was sometime in January, yet it came in on the 23rd!

Like others have said, the pendant is more purple than blue, but that really isn't a big deal to me since it's a small object.
The pendant does not have Wall Maria on the back, rather "Shingeki no Kyojin" engraved vertically in Japanese.

The pendant comes down to my mid chest (not torso), right above my nipple. It'd make a great gift for any fan of the series.

3.0 out of 5 stars it is purple, December 25, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, December 26, 2013
The quality of the necklace is great and it comes in really nice packaging. It is well worth the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars The necklace was perfect.., July 11, 2014
The necklace was perfect...except for the fact it was NOT blue and white, like the normal Wings of Freedom. It was PURPLE and white. Very disappointed,' in the color, but everything else was great.

3.0 out of 5 stars Purple Wing ?!?!?!?!?, July 8, 2014
The Blue wing ended up looking purple :c but other than that I thought it was great :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, shipped fast, January 4, 2014
I purchased this for my sister, she LOVES it. The chain is lovely and the pendant is a nice quality piece, the name of the show is printed in what I guess is Japanese on the back. The blue bits are slightly purple in certain lights, but I don't think it detracts from anything.
It shipped faster than I expected, arrived 2 weeks before Amazon's estimate.

Really a great value for the price.

It doesn't arrive in the package pictured, though, just loose.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its not what I was expecting but its okay, May 16, 2014
I read reviews that said it was actually blue, but its not its very obviously noticeably brilliant purple, also the paint leaked over a lot of the silver lines on the wings so it looks messy and its not correctable either url to image of what I received: [...]

3.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed, July 17, 2014
It was only after I had received it do I realize that the necklace was purple!! If I had known it was purple I wouldn't have bothered getting it seeing as that is the incorrect color for this emblem.