5.0 out of 5 stars grill apron
The apron is made of quality materials! i expect years of use. very satisfied!! And the price is right too.
Published 13 months ago by anthony

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, but the apron strings are weird
I bought this as a gift. The apron looked great except the apron strings aren't sown in so when my friend put it on over his head, the string (it's actually a single string threaded through a series of holes) came out of one of the holes and had to be threaded back through. The string also looked slightly uncomfortable around the neck because it's not adjustable.
Published 23 months ago by Evlalia Saren

5.0 out of 5 stars grill apron, July 8, 2013
This review is from: Attitude Apron Grill Master Apron, Black, One Size Fits Most (Kitchen)

5.0 out of 5 stars bought this apron for my hubby, June 25, 2014
Was more of a joke gift but also a gift he could use. It's quite long and protects his tall body from the grill splatters. Really cute on him too, oops. really masculine and sexy is what I meant. ha! I'd buy it for any husband who likes to grill, I think most men who grill would appreciate it.

5.0 out of 5 stars bought this for my brother, November 29, 2012
I bought this for my brother for Christmas and I absolutely can not wait to give it to him! He loves to grill in the summer and I'm sure I will be seeing him wear this everyday. It arrived on time and in good shape! Thanks!

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, but the apron strings are weird, September 26, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 9, 2014
Bought as a Father's day gift for my son-in-law. He won't BBQ without it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super fast delivery, July 7, 2014
Came as pictured. Super fast delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 6, 2014
Great Item - Love It - Would recommend highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars These aprons were so great!!, July 2, 2014
These aprons were so great!!!! I gave them at a 60th birthday party to the guys and they loved them.

4.0 out of 5 stars For the novelty of it, June 26, 2014
I got this for my grill master of a husband and he has been wearing it every time he fires up that grill. I bought mostly for the novelty, but he is actually taking it seriously. I think I’ll let him continue with his dream for now.

5.0 out of 5 stars he loved it, May 27, 2014
He loved it! He wears it every time he cooks grills , it was also a great conversation starter. HAPPY

Attitude Apron Grill Master Apron, Black, One Size Fits Most