Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Melanie Martinez Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day

"Positive thinking gathers more energy, combining and bringing more positive power to the person. On the other hand, negative thinking accumulates negative energies that will eventually create a rolling snowball of negativity that destroys focus and leads to dramatic confusion and a lack of concentration. The universe is fair - it simply replies in the same way we play the game." ~ Aiman A. Al-Maimani

Aiman A. Al-Maimani presents an excellent collection of success wisdom in his "personal success manual." The beauty of this book is that it takes no time at all to read and you can quickly organize your thoughts about your future goals and dreams.

"The best way to make a major achievement is to expand your experience and knowledge base." ~ Aiman A. Al-Maimani

The truth about this book is that there is something magical happening here. The minute this book arrived, I started to exercise more, received a cookbook I had wanted as a gift and felt very inspired to reach some of my bigger writing goals.

Some of the excellent chapters in this book include;

The Law of Quantum Physics

Positive Thinking Power

Universal Laws

The Law of Attraction

Activating the Law of Attraction

Control Your Own Life with NLP

Be a Moving Success on the Globe

Additional Tools to Enhance Your Success

So, while reading this book, I wrote down my five most important goals, wrote down dates that I would reach for and wrote out a vision of my future. In the past this has been very effective and you may also find that this book helps you to plan out a step-by-step program for your success.

Sometimes it is a matter of trying again and again until you can get things to work and then suddenly things click. With this book, you can master your reality with a shift in positive thinking in order to make your dreams a reality.

"Set one hour aside every week to see if you are really doing what you like in your life. This might reflect in enhancing your goals or even replacing them with more important goals for your true happiness." ~Aiman A. Al-Maimani

The ideas in this book helped me to double my momentum and achieve more than I thought possible in a short amount of time. I think I'll keep this book to read in January each year so I can keep myself organized and meet my goals. I just sent a copy of this book to a friend. It will be interesting to compare notes over the next year and see how this book changes our lives for the better.

~The Rebecca Review
on December 29, 2006
I found out that the book is fantastic and if you come away with even one of the many great teaching in this book, you will experience astonishing dramatic changes in your life before you even finish reading it. However, I was extremely encouraged to read it all in about one hour!!

On Chapter#1, the book briefly mentioned that You can't hit a target that you can't see. The first point of great success is when you sit down and decide exactly what you deeply really want, in every aspect of your life. The supplied Appendix "D" is a good tracking technique for your 1-year, 5-years and 10-years goals.

Take the time to really understand and to incorporate your goals and desires as a way of living your own life.

I liked the Law of Attraction on chapter#5 and how to activate it and to make it work for you on chapter#6. The book is very short and snappy, and goes straight to the point but with very few examples. This compactness was very helpful in making it possible to keep it as a multipurpose quick reference for charging my brain with empowering thoughts, ideas, and methodologies.

You will learn that the simplest things in our life, might be the most powerful ones as well. This is true when you use Law of Attraction as described in this book.
on March 29, 2007
This book is very inspirational, encouraging and uplifting. It really gave good steps and guidelines on how to attract Wealth, Health, Love and Luck into your life immediately.

It offered good detailed positive information and was not too long. I found the advice and information to be very helpful and I look forward to making the committment of setting and achieving my goals. The message is very much worth sharing with so many others.

I will take the knowledge I have gained from reading this book and definitely apply it to my life as it aligns very much with my spiritual beliefs.
on March 31, 2007
A fresh and inspired presentation of a meaningful method of self direction and focus guiding you to define your goals and then follow up with consistent reinforcement to achieve them. A simple, but worthwhile system for pursuing positive outcomes of your life's dreams.
on December 19, 2006
I came upon hard times and was searching for a way to improve and develop my mindset. Didn't have the energy to read long material, so found this Title used through Amazon and thought while I read it would be better to have a concise reference than long or handbooks style.

It has been a transforming experience. As I read, I realized how I was self-defeating myself and how badly I needed to change my attitude. The book goes into little detail with few examples and the author advice comes across with knowledge and a real feeling of wanting to share his insights from a great deal of research.

I have since made some amazing changes to my life such as lose 52 pounds and run in the NY City Marathon, and I never, ever dreamed I could.

This book has lead to me to purchase many other books to read to as I have any free or pleasure time.

It's great, it an education while it will take from you less than an hour to read it from cover to cover you don't mind the time nearly as much.

I will say that I have read to many books now, but this one really has been the most valuable. It is ashame it may get lost among the thousands of books and references out there on Self-Improvement.

I liked chapter 5 and 6 where the author seems to have more knowledge and experince than other chapters where he dwell very much on LAW of ATTRACTION and on how to activate it to work on your side.

I even tried his 21 days program for activating law of attraction for career!!! It is unbelievable to mention that I have many shining and new bright clues on my life that never expected before.

This is my own experince which I really appreciate and happy with.

You got to read this book, and give it a try. You might have a new turn to a successful life.
on October 29, 2006
If you are looking for something to change and build your own business or personal life to improve self satisfaction, and seeking a proven tool to help you, then this book is for you.

This book is a complete as well as concise manual for live success.

This book contains different successful strategies that work from the Inside Out and include several and recent ideas, tips and action steps that can be easily implemented into everyday life.

There are five practical and proven techniques in this book that really work to enhance growth and change your life immediately:

* Quantum Physics

* Positive Thinking

* The Law of attraction

* NLP Technique

* Universal Laws

You will find in this book real ways to control and change your behavior and consequently your life.
on January 17, 2007
This book is a great introduction to the world of self development. The book is direct to the point and concise. It is not overcomplicated or wordy, which is great for people with tight time schedulas. It contains exercises to help you gain from it and remain positive that your goals will be achived. It is basically a workbook that teache you how to change your thought processes to a positive one.

You will learn the following:

The Law of Quantum Physics

Positive Thinking Power

The Law of Attraction

NLP

This book has inspired me to make some changes in my life and I will never be able to put things back the way they were. It did for me and I'm confident it will do for you too.
on December 11, 2006
In a quick, easy to read and understand style, the author discusses several options for changing the way we think about life. The book includes easy to us exercises to help focus on your ultimate goal. Each chapter contains a consolidation of practical information and ideas that made me begin to think about my situation and if this could help me better myself. What I like is this book is I can read it in no time and use it as a quick reference.
on October 9, 2006
This book is for people who don't like to beat around the bush and want to get straight to the point. In a few pages, this book tells you all that you need to know to create anything with your mind. Creating anything with your mind is such a simple process (we all do it naturally each day anyway), that something so simple seems incredulous to a lot of people, so they need bigger books to talk them into the simplicity of the entire thing. It is amazing, but I have yet to try it. There is an exercise for 21 days and I'll start today. I'll come back again and share with you my experiance.

I highly recommend this book.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
I will use PMI (Plus, Minus, Interesting) tool for reviewing the book as per Edward De Bono thinking program

Plus:

1. Simple language.

2. Introduction to the self personal development.

3. The tool can be used for kids and executive to achieve any impossible dreams.

4. Excellent explanation for low of attraction.

5. Quote in each chapter is inspiring me.

6. I feel the book is a good reference for life journey to success.

7. I like the explanation of NLP in the Control your own life with NLP

Minus:

1. Explanation of planning is required more from the author.

2. Very little stories.

3. The writer needs to elaborate more in the chapter of Be Moving Success on the glob.

Interesting Points:

1. It would be interesting to see if the book taught to the kids.

2. It would be interesting to see the writer made an interviews

3. It would be interesting to share the knowledge with your friends.