Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on August 19, 2012
There is some great information in here, and I would have given this a much higher rating, but this is only a SAMPLE EDITION of the full e-book that is sold only on the author's website. If you have it go to location 115 and the author writes "Think back to the last chapter - Remember when my friend Anthony told me to fake a smile even though I didn't feel like it?" That "last chapter" doesn't exist in the Kindle edition.

I wouldn't have been upset if the description said that this is a sample edition and not the full edition, but there is a ton of information not in this version.

Other than that, there is some great information in here and I will certainly order the full version on the author's website.
on January 5, 2014
More rate could have been given IF the kindle format choosen for this edition could allow to read all words not "cut" into pages. I have tried all possible and available formats....always the same results! I had to imagine and presume for each line often words not written OR cut away!

Is the author able to fix it? I could then give a better rate AND read the book in a fluent way!!!
on January 25, 2012
Some of the demonstrations are mind blowing. It really made me aware of how I can potentially turn off guys without knowing it. This is a breezy, high impact book that takes academic studies on male body language and adapts it to gay men. The format is perfect for learning effective body language tactics, not just reading about them. My only quibble is the length but then I guess that's why they're not selling it for the typical price.
on October 1, 2012
I really enjoy reading this book whenever I have the chance to do it. It's very useful and it has change some of my points of view. Thank you!
on August 14, 2014
good
on January 10, 2015
I never realised that I am subconsciously doing things which may deter guys from approaching me, or scare guys off, until I read this book. Simple, direct, straight to the point, with easy and practical tips and advice. I'm definitely going to give them all a try! ;)
on February 21, 2015