Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

100%

on January 21, 2011
A quick and excellent read with interesting and deep stories evidencing each of the 8 attributes through the historical figures from the cover who exhibit them:
1 Responsible
2 Creator
3 Independent
4 Humble
5 Honest
6 Optimistic
7 Vision
8 Persistent
I enjoyed it more than any book I've read in quite a while; I had a hard time putting it down. Only 148 pages.
on August 11, 2010
When I wanted to buy a book I will always read about the author to see how successful he is. When I got this book, I read the success of this author who created a multimillion dollar business in his 20's and I liked it and I bought this book. I can say it happily that my thought process has changed every since I read this book. I finished it in 3 days. I couldn't keep the book down. I am thankful to the author and I now realize that pen is mightier than sword. He is my favorite author next to Napoleon Hill.

Looking forward to read other books of his.
on August 22, 2010
Everyone needs to have a mentor, and I have been impressed that most successful people love to read the biographies of other successful people. Learn what successful people do, do the very same thing and you will be successful too! This book anaylizes key attributes common to all successful people and it does so with interesting and inciteful stories. Any book endorsed by Stephen Covey, Lou Holtz, Brian Tracy, and billionaire Jon Huntsman should be essential reading!
on April 27, 2010
This book is a great read that has a variety of inspiring stories from historical leaders and famous figures. The book makes you think about how you can apply the lessons learned from these historical figures to your own life. Great read!
on October 16, 2014
Makes some people feel pathetic but these people are hardcore.
on June 23, 2015
I absolutely love the way Cameron C. Taylor delved into the lives of these wonderful, creative achievers, and then showed US what and why. I could not put this book down. In fact I had to read it again right away. Wow! My heart still races just thinking about these great men and how they came to be so remarkable.

Cameron describes them and their situations superbly so we can see, hear, feel, etc. every nuance of their lives. I was there, and I loved it.

Don't miss this one, whatever you do! I promise you won't regret reading this wonderful salute.

Irene