Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Iron Maiden $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Labor Day Savings with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 393 questions
votes
The Vizio 2.0 does have a subwoofer RCA output. Buy a subwoofer RCA male-to-male cord (rec Mediabridge) and connect to the Polk's subwoofer input.
Jan 14, 2014 by ArchiBald
votes
I used an adapter, I'm not sure it would work correctly if you only plugged into the left side. Adapters and other cables are extremely cheap online, so I would just grab what's needed and do it the right way.
Jan 23, 2015 by Nick Perrin
votes
Yes you can still use the sub without sub out put by having your receiver go through the sub input and out for your floor speakers,bookshelf speakers or cube speakers. This sub woofer is amazing in deep base due to its built in EQ
Feb 10, 2014 by A. Barrera
votes
you can hook it to the speakers via the RCA outs, the A5+'s will control the volume level of the sub along with the speakers. Just get the sub volume where you like it, then forget it as the a5+'s will do the rest.
Aug 5, 2014 by Lance
votes
Yes. There is a Volume knob and a Low Pass filter knob. Note: If you are using a Sub out/LFE connection from your receiver turn the Low Pass all the way up.
Mar 20, 2014 by Hal
vote
Yes it will work! Run a component wire (RCA) cable from subwoofer out on ur Yamaha to red rca plug in on subwoofer! In fact u could have 2 seperate subwoofers with ur stereo if like!
Jan 25, 2015 by Yes
vote
Absolutely...
Nov 4, 2014 by Gadget Guy
vote
I use auto. Might as well let it figure when it needs power. No sense leaving it on 24/7.
Mar 25, 2014 by B. Chase
vote
Yes! Slight bow to it.
May 4, 2015 by Mustang4CNO
vote
There are only a right and left audio plugin on back of unit. I had to order the one that has one Plug on one end and splits to aid to plug right and left because my Yamaha receiver has one output but this sub woofer has a right and a left
Mar 18, 2015 by jason
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   40   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers