The Ion Audio iPTUSB portable, USB-connected turntable (see larger image
as well as a schematic of control panel features).
The included cover with handle (see larger image).
| The iPTUSB also has a line input jack so you can connect other music sources such as cassette decks, and turn your other music into MP3s. It also includes controls for adjusting the gain (if audio from the turntable is too quite or too loud), audio level of the line out, tone control, and pitch control (up to ±10 percent). Once on your computer, you can listen, make custom playlists, record it to CD, and transfer it to your iPod or MP3 player. It has a built-in speaker for listening to your records and monitoring your recordings. |
It comes with everything you need to turn your music into digital MP3 files. ION's exclusive software suite makes transfer and editing your music easy. EZ Vinyl Converter provides an easy way to transfer your music and import it into your iTunes music library. And it also includes a dust cover with handle, cartridge with stylus, 45RPM adapter, cables, and slipmat.
- Turn your records into MP3s and listen anywhere
- Plug and play USB: no drivers needed
- Protective dust cover with integrated carrying handle
- Plays all standard sized records up to 12 inches
- Fits in a standard 12-inch record case
- Battery powered by six D-sized batteries or AC power adapter
- Built-in speaker
- 33 and 45 RPM speeds
- ±10 percent pitch control
- Headphone output--both 1/8- and 1/4-inch jacks
- Line output for home listening
- 1/8-inch-stereo line input digitize music from cassettes or other sources
- Works with Mac and PC
What's in the Box
iPTUSB turntable, dust cover, slipmat, 45 rpm adapter, cartridge with pre-assembled stylus, USB cable, audio cables, power adapter, software CD, quick start guide
- PC: Windows XP (32-bit or 64-bit) or Vista (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Mac: OS X 10.4 or later