Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 42 questions
votes
p griffin is correct. Pushing any speaker system with an underpowered amplifier is often more dangerous than overdriving speakers. Just be realist about volume. If you are trying to shake the walls of a 30 by 30 foot living space - its not going to happen with this system. Many $500 plus amplifies have built in protection circuitry: they will shut down when hot. If driving this system too hard, you should notice that the speakers are clipping. Its not difficult to recognize. If so - back off the volume.
Dec 18, 2012 by dev1
votes
You're right. I bought the RM705 HTS a couple of years ago and it has the RM7 satellites in a 6 speaker config, not the RM8s.
Jan 11, 2011 by C. Flockhart
votes
According to Amazon the speakers weigh 2lbs. if purchased as single speakers. I did not weigh mine, but they they feel about 2 lbs. They are compact but sturdy. I relly enjoy the quality! David
Oct 25, 2013 by David W. Setzer
votes
Banana plugs for a better connection and you should be good to install.
Dec 2, 2013 by Joshua Perez
votes
No, they mean surround like a satellite around the earth. You can buy a wireless unit to make them wireless. Wireless are more for just the two back speakers. But one thing to know as that they will still need to be plugged into the wall and wires will still have to go to the back speakers if you buy a wireless unit. Like a small box that will give the back speakers power and a signal will be plugged into the back wall with wires going to those back speakers. But with a wireless unit the wires will not have to go from the stereo/power unit to the back speakers. One note, I own these speakers and they are very awesome. The wires were easy to hide. Hope I helped:)
Oct 5, 2013 by E-Dude
votes
Yes
Dec 19, 2013 by VICENTE BARCELOS JUNIOR
votes
I don't own an iPad, but there a few aux inputs located on the front of the device. I assume you can plugin an iPad given the proper cable.
Nov 28, 2013 by SomeDude
votes
I also purchased this, one of the items frequently purchased with the speakers: http://www.amazon.com/RCA-AH16100SR-16-Gauge-Speaker-Wire/dp/B0029HHIDY/ref=pd_bxgy_e_img_y
Aug 13, 2013 by Jed Zaretzki
votes
I have the RM 7. RM 8 I think are double sides speakers and are newer. You may want to ask the seller. Hope this helped a little.
Sep 10, 2013 by Jennifer Falbo
votes
Unfortunately no. You need a receiver to run these as well as seperate speaker wire to connect all the speakers to the receiver
Jan 28, 2010 by Yagga
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers