Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Audio-Technica PRO 24-CM Stereo Condenser Microphone” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 46% off the $139.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
2-Year Musical Instruments Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Audio-Technica PRO 24-CM Stereo Condenser Microphone
|Price:||$99.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$40.00 (29%)|
- Stereo microphone designed to attach to a camcorder
- For camcorders with an accessory shoe and stereo microphone input
- Lightweight, portable design with rugged all-metal construction
- Pair of cardioid condenser elements provides spatial impact and high-fidelity stereo sound image
- Battery-free operation when used with recording devices that provide plug-in power at the mic input
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 1:21 Mins|
Of cause it might be the camera itself. But camera manual says that external microphone will be powered by camera. Well, and it does, but microphone in any way should record the stereo. But stereo recording works with battery in only. I wrote about this issue to Audio-Technica. Here is what they answered:
"Although the microphone will operate using plug-in power, we recommend using battery power for optimal performance. There are no standards for plug-in power, so the voltage varies by device, resulting in inconsistent performance. This does not explain the mono recording issues; I have not had any reports of this. I recommend simply replacing the battery before important shoots; LR44 batteries are available at most drug stores, etc. and are fairly inexpensive."
In two words.Read more ›
|Length: 1:28 Mins|
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Better than the stock mike, worth the money. I have made some nice quality recordings of a range of events, from my daughter's violin recitals, to church choir productions. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Chris
Better that the In-camera by far, but not too good for the price...
useful for syncing in post.
Very good mic, much better sound. Trust me i would know im a musician. *Only thing is that if you want it to work with a phone you need an adapter.*Published 7 months ago by Andy C.
BIggest piece of trash on the market... I wouldn't record a dogs funeral with this thing...Published 11 months ago by Chris Linhart