The Audio Technica ATHES7 Headphones blend an ultra-sleek contemporary stainless steel design and outstanding acoustic performance. This fold-flat design delivers impactful sound, exceptional isolation, efficient signal transfer, and a secure, comfortable fit.
Audio-Technica's ATH-ES7 headphones blend ultra-sleek contemporary design and outstanding acoustic performance. Featuring an attractive stainless-steel housing and fold-flat design, they deliver impactful sound (42mm drivers), exceptional isolation, efficient signal transfer (CCAW voice coils), and a comfortable fit. They also offer luxurious ear cushions for maximum comfort and isolation, a 4-foot cord, and bold-plated 3.5mm stereo mini-plug.
| || |
- Type: Dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 42mm
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Voice Coil: Copper clad aluminum wire
- Frequency Response: 5 - 30,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 1,000 mW
- Sensitivity: 100 dB/mW
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Weight: 160 g (5.6 oz)
- Cable: 1.2 m (4 ft), OFC, Y-type
- Connector: 3.5mm (1/8-inch) mini stereo, gold-plated
- Accessories included: Protective pouch; cleaning cloth