5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mic!
Customer Video Review     Length:: 4:51 Mins
Again, great mic. I would suggest buying the Stereo Adapter (3.5mm Stereo Male to 3.5mm Mono Female) from Radio Shack. Its about 3 bucks. Amazon is selling these same adapters for about 7 bucks plus shipping.
Published on October 17, 2011 by Rockwell

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY FOR SINGING
This mic is TERRIBLE for singing. Spend an extra $10-$20 if you looking for karaoke or something. Speeches, voice amplification in a large audience? It's fine. Vocal/Instrument is EXTREMELY mis-leading. I've heard bull-horns sound better than this thing.
Published on March 12, 2010 by PenName

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mic!, October 17, 2011
Rockwell (CLEARFIELD, UTAH, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Audio-Technica ATR-1100 Unidirectional Dynamic Vocal/Instrument Microphone (Electronics)
Length:: 4:51 Mins

5.0 out of 5 stars You can not beat it for the price, February 20, 2010
Robin Good (San Francisco) - See all my reviews
Great for karaoke and other home applications.
I did not compare it with more expencive mikes but this one works just fine to my taste.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Mics for Podcasting, March 9, 2011
they work well. they arrived promptly and they were what i needed. not mics for singing though. and they come with table stands which are very useful

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY FOR SINGING, March 12, 2010

2.0 out of 5 stars Yikes, September 18, 2011
I'm going to echo everyone else's sentiments here and say I'm not shocked at how poor this microphone performed considering the price but it still managed to perform below my modest expectations. I had to practically eat the thing to get a clear sound recorded, making the microphone stand it comes with a worthless add-on. If you slightly moved the microphone out of its optimal position - directly horizontal, 1 inch from your lips- it was the same as someone completely covering the microphone with their hand. I only do voice recording for podcasts, videos, etc., so I can't comment on how this mic might perform with instrument recording. Maybe it's redeemable in that arena but I've used better $6 lapel microphones and built-in laptop microphones to record spoken word.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, November 4, 2011
I can not see how this mike can be sold for such a low price. One it has a very long cable and two it comes with the 1/8 adapter jack (Radio Shack 5.79 plus tax) which would set you back nearly the price of the mike. The mike is clear and includes mini/clip/stand. This was an excellent deal. Would buy again and recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, December 4, 2011
I have never been more satisfied with a mic. The only dowside is it is corded but a very good product for the price, this mic is much better than the initial mic that came with my actual karaoke machine.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWSOME!!!!!, September 30, 2011
For only $8.99 this microphone is awsome. I got it to plug into my desktop to make my voice even with my accompaniment tracks so I can reord HD videos on my new Kodak Playfull, and then post them on my youtube, and facebook pages. I am able to do all that with this mic. It has a great sound quakity, I love it,

1.0 out of 5 stars You Want Cheap, You'll Get Cheap, December 9, 2011
My sisters and I like to get together and do Kareoke. We only got to use this product exactly three times. The cord split from both ends and the connection started breaking. The top part of the mike came unglued and it is now in pieces. You want to pay cheap, you'll get a cheap made product. Need I say more?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Microphone, June 25, 2010
I am very happy with the product. The price is good. I don't need something expensive. The frequency response is reasonable. It works great.

Rate and Discover Movies