2-Year Musical Instruments Accident Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes Parts and Labor coverage plus accidental damages caused by drops and spills
- Repair or Replacement Promise on Every Product and Never a Deductible
- 5 Day Repair Guarantee on Depot Service
- Contract Delivered by E-mail, Register and File Claims Online or by Phone
- Repair Plans are Fully Transferable at No Cost
Audio-Technica System 10 ATW-1501 Stompbox Digital Guitar Wireless System
|Price:||$349.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$265.00 (43%)|
- Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation for ultimate sound quality and dependable performance
- 2.4 GHz range - completely free from TV interference
- Two switched TRS balanced 1/4" output jacks
- Output mode selector and foot switch to toggle between outputs or mute/unmute Output A without muting Output B (e.g., for use with tuner)
- Multi-pairing function to link a single receiver with up to eight body-pack transmitters
|Consumer Alert: Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888- CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at http://www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Taking digital wireless to the next level- The Floor!
Audio-Technica’s System 10 Stompbox digital high-fidelity guitar wireless system combines the advanced 24-bit operation, easy setup and clear, natural sound quality of other System 10 configurations with unique functionality for guitarists, bassists and other instrumentalists. Operating in the 2.4 GHz range, far from TV and DTV interference, System 10 Stompbox offers a rugged, metal, pedal board-mountable receiver with foot switch, two switched TRS balanced 1/4 inch outputs and an output mode selector. With the tap of a foot, musicians can toggle between outputs or mute and unmute one output without muting the other. And a single receiver can be paired with up to eight UniPak body-pack transmitters, allowing users to easily switch between instruments without having to move a body-pack from one instrument to the next.
Three levels of diversity assurance
- Frequency Diversity: Sends signal on two dynamically allocated frequencies for interference-free communication
- Time Diversity: Signal is sent in multiple time slots to maximize immunity to multi-path interference
- Space Diversity: Two separate antennas on each transmitter and the receiver help to maximize signal intergrity
Multi-pairing on-deck function
Allows user to pair up to 8 individual transmitters with single receiver allowing for 'on-deck' operation of multiple guitars.
Dual balanced output jacks
Allows guitarist to toggle between outputs (using footswitch on receiver) for switching between amps, or muting one output without muting the other (mute amp feed while sending signal to the tuner).
Battery display on receiver
Allows musician to monitor battery level on active transmitter.
Rugged metal stompbox
Form factor design for floor or pedalboard use, operates using 9V-12V DC (center+ or -), includes Velcro mounting strips.
|System 8 VHF Wireless Systems||System 9 Frequency-agile VHF Wireless Systems||System 10 2.4GHz Digital Wireless Systems||System 10 Stompbox 2.4GHz Digital Wireless System||System 10 Camera-Mount Portable 2.4GHz Digital Wireless Systems|
|Number of Simultaneous Channels||3||4||8||8||8|
|Operating Frequency||VHF highband, 169 MHz to 172 MHz||VHF highband, 169 MHz to 172 MHz||2.4 GHz ISM band||2.4 GHz ISM band||2.4 GHz ISM band|
|Safely Transmits Outside of TV Band||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Frequency Response||80 Hz to 13 kHz||80 Hz to 13 kHz||20 Hz to 20 kHz depending on microphone type||20 Hz to 20 kHz depending on microphone type||20 Hz to 20 kHz depending on microphone type|
|Output||Unbalanced 1/4" output jack||Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" output jacks||Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" output jacks||1/4" (6.3 mm), TRS balanced||3.5 mm (1/8"), TRS balanced: +6 dBV Dual mono, unbalanced: 0 dBV|
|Multiple Transmitter Pairing||No||No||Up to 8||Up to 8||Up to 8|
|Antenna Operation||Dipole||Dipole||Diversity (receiver and transmitter)||Diversity (receiver and transmitter)||Diversity (receiver and transmitter)|
Top Customer Reviews
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- The transmitter (UniPak® body-pack transmitter): the digital transmitter that converts the electronic output of the guitar to a digital wireless signal. Has a sturdy clip that allows you to fasten the transmitter to a belt or the waist your clothing. It could also be placed in a pocket.
- The receiver (in the form of a stompbox): the remote device that receives the digital wireless signal from the transmitter, decodes it, and converts it to an analog signal for your effects pedal(s) and guitar amplifier.
- Connecting cable: has a standard 1/4-inch jack to plug into your guitar and a 4-pin UniPak® connector to plug into the bodypack transmitter.
- Power supply (AC-to-DC converter) for receiver: 100-240 VAC (50/60 Hz) to 12 VDC 0.5A (center positive) switched-mode external power supply.
- Two hook-and-loop fasteners to attach receiver to effects board.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE:
- Two AA batteries for transmitter.
- A cable to connect the receiver to your amplifier or first effects-box (standard guitar-style cable with 1/4-inch jacks at both ends). I am using a sturdy cable intended to daisy-chain effects-boxes.
Since the receiver uses standard 9 to 12 VDC power jack, it can be powered from a common effects-pedal board power supply, as long as the input is isolated.
- It works! As far as I can hear, wireless performance is no different than on the cable.
- Simple to setup and use. After unpacking the box, it took me less than five minutes to get the system operating.Read more ›
The signal is clear and true, and the box fits nice and neat on my pedalboard. Solid construction, metal housing, and clear, bright digital displays. I love the battery meter on the stompbox that tells me when my transmitter batteries are getting low. Love that I have the option to add other transmitters, and hopefully will do that soon.
The transmitter itself clips on nicely to my strap, although for security I may buy a little pouch for my guitar strap. The cable is a little long for my taste, but I'm assuming other guitars probably need a lot more give than mine does. I also really like that the antenna is not a loose cord, but is a plastic nub. The only snag I've run into so far is that the (plastic) battery cover is a little difficult to close back up, but it's never felt like it was going to break on me.
All in all I've been very pleased and highly recommend this! I can't wait to get another transmitter to start using the box to switch back and forth between my 6-string and my 12-string.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Cannot Handle signal from my 18v Preamp Bass without distorting, Even found non powered Basses distorting. Cannot be turned down any further. Read morePublished 1 month ago by J. Long
This is an outstanding product. After 50 years of getting tangled up in guitar cords, I am now free to move about easily on stage while playing. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Steven P.
We bought 5 units all at once. Two of them wouldn't go into standby mode, so we swapped those out for new ones. One of those wouldn't go into standby. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Seeker Truth
I've had it for about two months and so far, no problems. Seems really durable and well built.Published 6 months ago by Bob
Very nice device. I use this with my acoustic guitar in leading worship. Easy to use, good range (I've used it up to 30 to 40 feet from the stomp box). Read morePublished 7 months ago by Rusty Schucklefurd
Bought it off eBay for like 70 bucks less brand new. But the product itself is solid I've been looking for a decent wireless for a while now that won't break the bank. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Anthony
My son plays guitar, and has been using this Stompbox for almost a month. Although he's not the technical sort, he told me that this was very easy to set up with his guitar. Read morePublished 16 months ago by Shopaholic
This is a great system for those of us who don't need to stand behind a music stand for everything. It was easy enough to set up. Read morePublished 16 months ago by Hervian Rose