Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 15, 2007 3:38:09 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 26, 2007 7:11:07 PM PST
wilder says:
Has anyone else noticed an issue with the audio track not synching up with the video? In particular, on disc two (the mini-series) starting during the scene when Baltar is talking to the female cylon on the President's ship and continuing for basically the rest of the disc. I would like to know if this is just an isolated incident or if it is all copies. Thanks for any input.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 22, 2007 11:14:37 PM PST
Yes, I just got both the HD DVD add-on for my Xbox 360 and the BSG HD DVD disc, and I noticed several problems, including badly sync'ed audio as well as stutters. All brand new equipment, not sure if it's the BSG or the player, but given the issues others are reporting... :P

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 26, 2007 7:15:20 PM PST
wilder says:
Well I returned my set for the time being. Between the audio issues, the poor packaging, the scratched discs, and the show just not making the transition to HD DVD I think I'll wait. It's too bad too because a few of the "flashback" scenes looked absolutely stunning but overall it was just a grainy mess. I'm glad I didn't start selling all my other seasons in anticipation of them coming out on HD DVD. For now I think I'll pick up Season One on DVD again and be content with that.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Dec 15, 2007
Latest post:  Dec 26, 2007

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Battlestar Galactica - Season One [HD DVD]
Battlestar Galactica - Season One [HD DVD] by Edward James Olmos (HD DVD - 2007)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (1,272)