Automotive Holiday Deals Books Holiday Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Adele egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty Deals Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer minions minions minions  Amazon Echo Starting at $84.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals BestoftheYear Outdoor Deals on HTL

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 27, 2012 1:00:37 PM PDT
If a book says it is an audio version, will I be able to listen to it read to me from my iPhone4 kindle app?

Posted on Jun 13, 2012 5:37:15 PM PDT
I bought it because of the audio listing for my itouch but it does not work. I am VERY disappointed!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 24, 2012 11:15:11 AM PDT
Which version are you talking about? The Kindle book with the Audio/Video content? That's just an extra video about the time period. It isn't an audiobook version of the book. The Audible version of the book (not Kindle) should play on your iPhone.

Posted on Sep 7, 2015 3:30:31 PM PDT
Judi says:
I had bought the audio of 11-22-63, and it's only for an mp3 player? It is the size of a cd so not being up on some of these things I'm depressed because I was so very anxious to hear it...I have so many of the audio books...and I love listening to them at night.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  11/22/63: A Novel forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  May 27, 2012
Latest post:  Sep 7, 2015

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about