Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports STEM

Price:$1,494.75+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on July 21, 2016
Amazing product improved hyper conductivity means electrons can travel really really fast. The cable I have was too long and so I bundled it up and so now the electrons were moving so fast in opposite directions exceeding the speed of light. As Physics says this is impossible it solves this problem by distorting the space time continum and producing a time warp. The side effect of this is that my TV now picks up channels from a short time in the future. This was really annoying till I realized I could see changes in the future stock market and make a killing in the market. All was going well until I left the TV on overnight and the time warp grew so big the TV disappeared into tomorrow.
on July 8, 2016
After a visit to my dentist, I was hit with a bill of over $20,000 as I needed multiple root canals, extractions and crowns. Instead I purchased this cable and flossed with it every night for the next 3 months. Just got back from the dentist, and my teeth are perfect. Not even a single cavity. He is now recommending this cable to all his patients. Thank you AudioQuest!
on July 5, 2016
Bought it, sold my two kids for it. Got a refund, got one kid back... Damn economy.
on July 5, 2016
Awesome!! I have been waiting for these to come down in price!!
on June 17, 2016
Fooling people with their stupid snake oil story. Bunch of bs and worth $20. Its just a pretty cable and nothing else.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon May 28, 2016
1. Understanding the purpose of replay equipment including the linking cables

The whole point of any replay equipment is to attempt to relay the original sound as heard by a ‘live’ listener or by the sound engineer. This potential disparity is the first stage in signal deterioration. After that the sound is processed by numerous stages until it reaches the final replay situation.

Without considering the room acoustics, the signal must now overcome the obstacles put in its way by replay hardware and the linking cables.
The important thing to realise is that at every one of these stages it is not possible to improve on the original source sound. The challenge is to minimise the deterioration of the signal as it finally reaches the listener.

2. The job of the cables

The cables do not improve the sound but the materials used for carrying the actual signal plus the surrounding materials used to isolate that signal from outside interference can have a marked effect by not causing further deterioration. The better the materials used in total, the less deterioration.

3. The Diamond range of Audioquest cables

These use the most expensive materials and the most advanced forms of construction within the range to minimise the above described deterioration.

Three levels of cable from Carbon through Vodka to Diamond have been the subject of upgrades and at each stage there have been improvements to sound especially but also to imaging sufficient to justify the expense. That only demonstrates that the rest of the replay chain must be of good enough quality to match that signal otherwise it would not travel through the system to the listener and would not be detectable.

4. Summary

Provided that this exotically priced Diamond cable is part of an equally exotic range of delivering and receiving hardware, the improvements in sound especially are marked. It would be a waste of money to use this cable to link less exotic equipment.

A chain can only be as strong as the weakest link and these costly cables need a very strong chain of hardware to be effective.

Advice would therefore be to evaluate the sound signal hardware and assess its main uses (and ‘classical’ music has the widest sound range to benefit from this) and then to match this up with the same technical level of cabling.

All cabling does NOT IMPROVE the signal, clearly impossible, but more advanced manufacture and materials used will allow the cable to become demonstrably and increasingly capable of REDUCING THE LOSS of the original signal range.

Buy these cables with this understanding of their function and capability then they will give good satisfaction

Cables do not improve sound but the advanced technology of the best cables such as these will reduce the loss of original signal
on April 14, 2016
I was reluctant to purchase this cable due to the exorbitant price tag, but after reading the reviews, it seemed as though otherworldly things may happen if I did, so I took the plunge. After hooking it up to my Samsung plasma, I really didn’t notice ANY improvement over my $10 Monoprice cable. I was very disappointed and feeling swindled, but then, to my amazement, while watching Ancient Aliens on H2, instructions for building some sort of complex machine appeared on my screen. It was 3 days worth of content, so I DVRd it. I have since built the machine, and discovered that it was a portal to another dimension. I now understand the secrets of the universe and our existence. This cable changed my life!! Ok, going back in now, when I return it will be 2099 your time.
on March 30, 2016
this cable made my life in hd
on March 22, 2016
I gave it 5 stars even though I have yet to get one to work properly, because they look and feel premium. I've bought two so far, and I haven't noticed a difference in picture quality with either of them. I'm thinking of buying a third to test, as I fear the first two may be lemons....
on March 11, 2016
Great cables.. I'm a scientist from the great country of Zamunda. You may have heard of my country in the very funny Eddie Murphy movie, Coming to America.
Anyway, we have proven that the science behind all Audioquest cables are legitimate. I use to have incredible temporal flux, which caused null space between the protons and anti protons in the signal path of cheap cables.
Also, these cables minimized the neutrino emissions due to the 72 volt battery back. This caused the electrons to behaved in a more civilized manner.

I can go on and on but take the word of a true scientist from Zamunda, anything from Audioquest is a good buy.
review image