Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

Price:$1,494.75+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on February 6, 2016
INCREDIBLE... I connected it to my 70's 8 Track player , it automatically begin to emit 4K video with Atmos surround trough my 14 inch cathodic ray TV. AWESOME !
on February 4, 2016
Incredible! Now I can watch my 10 years old 720p TV in crystal clear 4K HD!!! Invest in your cables people! It should AT LEAST be as expensive as your TV itself.
on January 21, 2016
I had some extra money so bought this cable for a clear crisp picture on my TV. Luckily it comes with instructions and upon reading I realized there are other uses. One other function is you can wrap this cable around the outside of your house and generate a force field, of course assuming your house has an HDMI interface, which all ones built after 2003 will, or you can buy an adapter on Amazon for the conversion if your house is only USB, Firewire or COM port enabled. I learned this just in time bcause a tornado ripped through our neighborhood that night and my house was the only one left standing. Definitely worth the price just for that reason alone and comes highly recommended.
snake oil
on January 21, 2016
I was on a boat tour of the rivers of Uganda when the tour guide spoke of a mysterious cable. Legend holds that this cable was crafted by highly skilled ancient blacksmiths to defend their civilization from ancient aliens. The tour guides name was Giorgio Tsoukalos who stated he also found this legendary artifact in the depths of the amazon. Or maybe it was amazon.Com
....
on January 8, 2016
My overall viewing experience has improved twentyfold since the addition of this cable to my Netflix streaming rig. All of my favorite shows are more crisp and vivid and fast. This cable is the ideal segue for any system involving HDMI.
11 comment0 of 1 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 31, 2015
Not only does this cable help me to watch Blu-Ray discs on my monitor, but it actually lets me go INSIDE the monitor! Now I can creep out all my friends! Thanks AudioQuest!
on December 28, 2015
My tv is running faster than ever thanks to this ridiculously overpriced cable
on December 20, 2015
Worth every penny, picture looks better and my friends would have to sell an organ to get this cable, compatible with most Emerson TVs. My neighbors Mike and Doris noticed the difference. Thanks Pano for recommending this cable, MB for life. Much better then Sentra SER-Spec V.
on December 2, 2015
Bought this for my wife and she LOVES IT!!! The 2m sizing was a little too big but when I dropped to a knee, wrapped this thing around her finger and proposed, she immediately said YES!
I'm not sure why everyone is talking about TVs and BluRays, but.....