5.0 out of 5 stars Beware of knockoffs
I once almost bought a cubic zirconia cable, but remember the two main differences: the white diamond HDMI cable should refract white light as shades of gray; and the cubic zirconia cables are not brought to you by African warlords. Support your local warlord, only buy real diamonds.
Published 21 months ago by Batuhan Demirci

2.0 out of 5 stars Good cable, terrible instructions
I love this cable. Crystal clear audio and video. My only problem was that the instruction manual was very vague and misguiding. Long story short, I got it stuck in my urethra.
Published 18 months ago by Patrick E. Hansen

5.0 out of 5 stars Beware of knockoffs, October 12, 2012
Batuhan Demirci (New York, NY, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: AudioQuest Diamond 2m (6.56 feet) Braided HDMI Cable (Electronics)

2.0 out of 5 stars Good cable, terrible instructions, January 13, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Rent or Cable?, March 27, 2012
Chris S (Chicago, USA) - See all my reviews
It was either this or pay the rent this month. You can guess which one I chose. Now, my landlord comes over to watch TV and caress this cable and I charge HIM rent!! HAHAHAHAHA.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beware of side effects!, January 14, 2013
Curt Vandenheuvel (Jacksonville, FL United States) - See all my reviews
This a wonderful cable, I must admit. My pixels are now perfectly square, and the color range is phenomenal, extending both into the infra-red and ultraviolet. This is a little disconcerting at first, since there seem to be an inordinate number of gibbering, drooling hell-born nightmares that inhabit the edges of the visible spectrum. However, I was able to successfully cleanse my living room with a Zima, a pinch of turmeric and a copy of 'Twilight: New Moon'.

It seems that I did make a nearly fatal mistake, however. So enamored with this cable was I that I purchased a second for my bedroom TV. In the course of events, which need not be described here, I carelessly coupled the two cables to each other, a la the ouroboros. There was a blinding flash of light, and when my vision returned, it seemed that I had inadvertently opened a portal to 1961. Not wanting to waste an opportunity, I leaped into the portal. The journey itself was not unpleasant, although I did have to share my wormhole with a very sheepish looking Barack Obama, who apparently had some business to attend to in 1961 that seemed to involve some sort of typed document.

On arriving in Vermont in 1961, I sought out a drugstore to experience real sugar Coca-Cola for myself. The drink was quite refreshing, I must say. In any event, I chanced to meet in said drugstore a sweet young girl who seemed to be quite taken with me. Over the course of the evening we became more friendly, and one thing led to another until carnal events transpired. Upon waking up the following morning, I informed my new paramour that I needed to return to my own home. She was quite inconsolable, and insisted that she would wait for my return, refusing all suitors until that time.

Having thus somewhat disentangled myself from the generous lady, I returned home and broke the circuit. It was only in the following days that I realized why the girl had seemed so familiar. I can no longer look my mother in the face, and I now also have to deal with sudden disappearance of my father, who, according to my mother, left for parts unknown before I was born.

Aside from that minor mishap, there seem to be no other serious repercussions, aside from the fact that all human males now seem to possess only one penis. It has made my love-life somewhat difficult, as you can imagine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changing!!!!!!!, October 13, 2012
After I bought this cable, I lost 30 pounds! This incredible cable gave me more length and girth, and I'm more attractive to women!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, January 18, 2013
My cats just love to chew on it. In fact, they've chewed on it so much that the diamond layer has been encrusted to their teeth. Now they each have their own tiny cat grills. Unfortunately, some of them have died in gang-related accidents.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh my God, it's full of stars., August 22, 2012
When I opened my eyes, I was stunned speechless by the breathtaking clarity; 1080P had transformed into what seemed to be a gateway into something never before imaginable; infinite black, infinite color, and infinite picture. As I watched my own life pass before my eyes, I felt that the cable itself was judging me. I lost track of where the TV began and I ended.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the right kind of plug, December 26, 2011
I bought one of these to plug my TV in and it doesn't work at all. The outlet in the wall has three holes arranged in a triangle and this cord just has one rectangular shaped plug. I tried buying three to plug one into each hole in the outlet but even when I hammered the prongs into the right shape for the outlet my TV still won't come on and now it has smoke coming out of it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, January 13, 2013
I have been waiting for these to go on sale, and finally bought one. Now I can see into the future from my TV set. Don't buy RIM stock. I can also change traffic signals with my mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Talk about Color!, January 13, 2013
This is by far the best cable ever made. Upon first seeing the price, I was skeptical to say the least, but after all of the reviews I decided I had to purchase it and try it out for myself. "Wow!" was my first reaction! This cable allowed my TV to display a new color that doesn't even have a name yet. This is actually the cable that Seal Team 6 used to capture Osama Bin Laden, and if it is good enough for the Navy Seals, it is good enough for you.

AudioQuest Diamond 2m (6.56 feet) Braided HDMI Cable