4.0 out of 5 stars Very good mini TV!
Published on May 9, 2011 by Michael Burcke

3.0 out of 5 stars Usabe but....
Batteries flop out & do not last very long. Maybe this unit could be lighter & the stand a bit stronger. I use this to install CCTV cameras. The media player & options in it are cheap but functional. Ultimately works very well for my purpose.
Published 23 months ago by Rudy Rockstar

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good mini TV!, May 9, 2011
This review is from: Audiovox FPE709 7-Inch Handheld Handheld LCD TV, Black (Electronics)
This is a very decent little TV...if you're in a normal reception area, the built-in antenna works fine with a little positioning adjustment. Has an external antenna jack for a small one that comes with the unit, or you can actually hook it up to the house antenna for extra good reception. Very clear picture and good brightness. A bit sensitive to viewing angle, but not a big deal to me. Well worth the money for a camping or emergency backup TV.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great portable TV for the money, January 18, 2011
The Audiovox FPE709 is a excellent investment portable TV. Picture quality is great for the price and comes with a user friendly handheld remote which does the job. The best feature is its portability; One does not have to mount it permanently. It can easily be transferred from vehicle to vehicle and with its built-in rechargeable battery feature it can be used wireless. Highly recommend a must buy for the person on the go!

3.0 out of 5 stars Usabe but...., August 10, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice TV but not as portable as I had hoped, July 18, 2012
Lori Jenkins "ven899" (Detroit, Michigan United States) - See all my reviews
I have had this TV for about eight (8) months and it works very well while plugged in. The problem I have with the unit I received is the rechargeable battery would not charge. So if you are looking for something to be a TV to use during a power outage this is not for you. I attached a cheap antenna to it and it pulls in all my local channels with beautiful picture quality. Just beware of what you need this TV to do before you buy. I would recommend this TV for home use where it can be plugged in at all times. The remote is a very nice plus. It even has a program guide built in. Remote can mute the sound but not adjust it so that is the only negative for the remote. FYI I found a replacement battery for the remote at my local dollar store so don't buy expensive button batteries for the remote.

2.0 out of 5 stars VERY Dissatisfied!!!!!, June 28, 2012
I ordered the Audiovox FPE709 7-inch Handheld LCD TV for my husband for Father's Day. He charged the battery as per instruction book. Device did not work. I contacted the seller. They said it was past the 30 day return but would make 'an exception' and let me return it. REALLY?? They also told me via email that a restocking fee may be charged to me. They are going to restock this device that doesn't work? REALLY???? The device didn't work AT ALL. Then I had to pay $13.00 to return it by UPS. I will NEVER order from this company again and I believe that Amazon.com should screen the companies that they allow to sell from their website.

I ended up spending money to get NOTHING!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, January 4, 2012
Seems to work well. Not a very well written manual, not much on setting up the TV to find stations. Good picture and sound quality.

2.0 out of 5 stars Christmas gift gone wrong, January 8, 2012
I purchased the Audiovox FPE709 7-inch handheld LCD TV from Apex Suppliers through Amazon as a Christmas gift for my husband. The tv does not work unless connected to a power supply. We followed the operating directions to the letter, but as soon as it is unplugged, it does nothing. I have been attempting to get return information and a refund from Apex Suppliers for a couple of weeks now. They tell me in a couple of business days they will send return information, and I will receive a credit, but so far nothing. We are very disappointed in the tv and in Apex's responsiveness.
Audiovox FPE709 7-Inch Handheld Handheld LCD TV, Black