5.0 out of 5 stars Works great on my 2005 Honda Odyssey
I have a 2005 Honda Odyssey with factory installed Honda RES. I looked for options to replace my OEM Honda wireless headphones that have a flimsy plastic strip that is used for head size adjustment. The strip on the Honda headphones had ripped on 3 sets of headphones now.

I tried out these Audiovox headphones because they were pretty compact like my Honda...
Published on June 18, 2008 by J. Leach

1.0 out of 5 stars NO SOUND!!!!
These were the third pair of headphones we tried for our 2004 Dodge Durango VES. I have tried IR and RF. These IR have no sound at all coming from the VES!! They are not compatible. Have to try again. Return was simple and easy though!
Published on April 13, 2012 by Dana Overlay

‹ Previous | 1 2 317 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Works in our 2007 Dodge Durango, March 1, 2010
This review is from: Audiovox IR1CFF IR Wireless Single Channel Automotive Headphones (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Electronics)
I know people reading reviews are most interested in whether it works in their vehicle, so, just adding our note that these work really well in our Durango. Also, they are much more comfortable for my 6 year old to wear than the really expensive ones that we purchased from the dealer. Will be buying more - the only weird thing was the packaging - ours were shipped in plastic and bubble wrap - no labels, no instructions, no company identifier - weird, but they work!

5.0 out of 5 stars great replacement headphones for Mazda CX-9, April 30, 2012
I purchased 2 of these headphones as replacements for the DVD system in my Mazda CX-9. I didn't want to pay $300/ea for new one's from Mazda because its a Bose system, so I decided to read reviews of different headphones and came across the audiovox wireless headphones as being the best rated ones out there for replacements.

I have had no issues with them thus far. They seem to fit my little ones much better because they are not as bulky as my original ones. I also like the fact that they turn to lay flat and I can place them nicely in my middle console without damaging them. So far so good!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Works in '06 Dodge Durango, August 31, 2010
Product was very inexpensive and worked in my 2006 Dodge Durango. The ones that came with had a mans best fixer "Duct Tape" holding them together. Whenever we picked up my sons friends they always argued over the best pair that fit their head. I broke down and finally searched for a pair that wouldn't cost me too much as the replacements are $50 ea. "WOW" what a scam for such a cheaply made product. Love the audiovox as they fold and store very easily in the door pockets or under the seat. I'm glad they work as I didn't want to fork out some extra dough for he dual channel headset. Hope someone finds this review helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product at reasonable price, January 8, 2011
After reading the reviews others had left I took the chance that these would work in an 05 Chrysler T/C. They did. Unsure of the sound quality but I never heard the kids complain of sound issues on a Christmas trip from Massachusetts to Iowa. I would recommend these to anyone looking to replace or add to the factory set in the 05 T/C.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product!! Will buy again!!, July 20, 2010
I purchased two of these wireless headsets and they work great! They fit my three year-old twins just fine! They turn them on and off every time they use them as I explained that it was necessary to do this so the batteries would last. It says there is an auto shut-off function, but I wouldn't know about this because since we purchased them, my kids have been really obsessive about turning them on and off, which is good!! Also, they are a little bigger than my Honda headsets, but this makes them a little more durable, too! They do fold flat and they have an adjustable volume. When I first got them, the batteries were already placed in the headsets and they were wrapped in plastic, so make sure you take off the plastic on the batteries before trying the headsets in your car. Also, I leave them in my car during the day, and it gets pretty hot in there, and they seem to be just fine in the car.

These work with my 2006 Honda Odyssey (my kids ruined my Honda Odyssey headphones by pulling out the part that makes the headset adjustable. So now, they only fit on bigger heads!!). I can't believe I even called Honda to ask for a replacement price! It's ridiculous how much they want to charge, almost $100 for one! If I need any more headsets, I will be ordering more of these for sure!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Purchase, August 1, 2009
Kids indicate they work better than the originals for my Honda Odyssey. Great buy, love the fold down ear pads!!

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty good for the price, July 1, 2010
These headphones were to replace the original headsets that came with our suv that were getting a little worn. They look very similar in design and seem to be of decent quality. The kids report that they are comfortable. The only drawbacks so far are that the volume does not go as high as the originals do and there is no auto power-off. As far as the volume goes, I guess on one hand it's good that my kids won't have it too loud but they also ask me to turn the radio down so that they can hear their movie. This kinda defeats the purpose of them having headphones on! All in all a good product for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Headphone Work Great with 2006 Honda Odyssey Touring, August 11, 2010
Purchased three of these to replace the original Honda headphones that came with 2006 Honda Odyssey. These are wonderful. They work with the Honda stereo and fit even my toddler who had problems with the previous headphones. Best feature has to be that they automatically shut off if the child leaves them on. No more worrying about battery life. No complaints from the children about volume control or anything else. For the price, these headphone cannot be beat. Audiovox IR1CFF IR Wireless Single Channel Headset

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect 3rd set for the Mini-Van, November 19, 2009
I installed a DVD player in the van a few years ago, when I had two kids using it. My son is old enough now that he wanted his own set. I ordered these, put in the batteries, handed them to my 4 year old, and he had no problems using them, finding the volume, and turning them off. I absolutely love that they fold in for storage. They are really adult head-phones, but work great to keep kids occupied on longer trips and fit his head just fine. When I have some extra funds, I will be ordering one more set!

5.0 out of 5 stars good set, July 11, 2012
Good head phones and accurate description. Delivery was prompt and the price was reasonable. Worked great in our Yukon XL. We had two headphone sets that came with the vehicle and needed a third for Child #3.

‹ Previous | 1 2 317 | Next ›