5.0 out of 5 stars Auditing & Assurance services
Published on October 18, 2008 by Christopher Wallace

3.0 out of 5 stars Did not arrive on time.
Published on March 8, 2010 by P. Clark

5.0 out of 5 stars Auditing & Assurance services, October 18, 2008
This review is from: Auditing and Assurance Services: An Intergrated Approach and ACL Software (12th Edition) (Hardcover)
I am an accounting major in college and this textbook was required for the auditing course I am taking. The book is very well written and easy to understand. An Excellent book for the study of the auditing and assurance process. This book is a great source especially for the preparation for the C.P.A. exams, in respect to review materials. I highly recommend this book because it has the latest updates regarding Sarbanes-Oxley and PCAOB and SAS.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect textbook for the aspiring accountant..., August 4, 2008
I am an accounting major in college and this textbook was required for the auditing course I am taking. The book is well written and easy to understand. Excellent book for the sturdy of the auditing and assurance process.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast shipping, March 31, 2009
You know what you can expect from the auditing book - a lot of studying... but seriously now, I was very impressed with the promptness of the seller. I ordered it and within couple days I received the book in perfect condition and wrapped - I ordered new one so I kind of expected it. Anyway, two thumbs up for the seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars he book is in good condition as described., September 24, 2009
The book is in good condition as described. Thanks.

T Doan

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick, September 13, 2008
I received this product quickly, and it was everything that it was supposed to be.

3.0 out of 5 stars Did not arrive on time., March 8, 2010
This text was required by the course. Amazon had the text available for a considerably reduced price. My rating of this item would be higher, but I never got to fully use the text. There were postal issues with a label that delayed arrival. The text arrived the week of the final exam. Nonetheless, I would use the company who had the book again, They responded quickly to every correspondence.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Shipping Method, October 14, 2008
The book didn't arrive on time and after I canceled, they still sent the book. I had to call for a shipping label and sent it back and wait for a refund. They used an independent shipping company instead of UPS, FedEx or DHL.

Used & New from: $2.62