Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now

on October 8, 2013
This is a great textbook. I am studying for the Auditing section of the CPA exam and I used this book to supplement my knowledge. Great end-of-chapter questions that also facilitate CPA review. There is also a companion website for this textbook. The CD was missing from my copy, however, that is a minor issue. The book itself was brand new, with no markings or frayed pages. This was an excellent choice for the price. I was pleasantly pleased with my purchase.
on May 24, 2011
While the pages seem intimidatingly full of text with few breaks, the information is very well organized. The authors seem to have put a lot of effort into making sure students were not confused by the terminology and tried to be clear about the differences between similar terms. This is the clearest accounting text I have had for my classes. I suppose it comes from the authors work as auditors.
on June 21, 2013
I just received this book in the mail. It was in excellent, brand new condition. No marks, highlights. Only the CD was missing, but I can work around that. The text is exactly what I need to supplement my study for the auditing section of the CPA exam. The chapters correspond with the other study materials that I am using. Highly recommend if you want a great text and don't want to spend a few hundred dollars on other texts.
on March 6, 2011
This is the same book as you would get at the bookstore, the person who said it was the study guide must have bought the 60 dollars study guide and thought he was getting the book or international edition( which by the way is the same). Good price, wish I had look at amazon for all my books first.
on July 2, 2013
on January 12, 2014
It's been great asset to my audit class and helps me have a taste of whats to come in the real world. A+
on August 17, 2012
He can't help the fact that the book sucks. It's the book I was assigned for school. I received prompt service from him. The book was just bad. Not his fault. It came as advertised. No problems.
on February 28, 2011
Using this book for an auditing class. It's very helpful and easy to understand!! Practice problems at the end of each chapter are very useful.
on January 2, 2011
I had to buy this for school. It was easy to read, good set up, and still occasionally use (I do accounting for a living)
on September 10, 2013
Super affordable and in great condition, beyond usable. Was the first of many books ordered the same day, to come