Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on August 9, 2011
I have purchased this desk calendar for the past several years, as it is a perfect way for my mom to keep organized and on time throughout the year. This year, the photos are as interesting and beautiful as always (and better than last year's calendar that had somewhat less interesting photos). However, the quality of the paper is not nearly as good....the pages and front/back cover are thinner/inferior paper stock. Otherwise, the great page format is the same. Still a great buy. Just wish they had not cut corners with the paper stock quality!
VINE VOICEon December 23, 2011
I also bought this engagement calendar over the past years for as long as I can remember. The new covers on this 2012 edition are paper thin, very flimsy, and I regret buying it.

It is still one of the most beautiful as far as the pictures are concerned, but it is worthless to me. I need a more ruggedized cover.
on January 1, 2015
Love this calendar. Much better photos than the Sierra Club calendars in my opinion. Incredible nature photos from world renown photographers. Have bought the Audubon Engagement Calendar every year for many years. Each year they feature new, excellent photos, not the same old photos rehashed every year like other nature calendars. Plenty of space to write in appointments, birthdays and other reminders on my calendar. I have a box of these that I have saved as diaries.
on December 30, 2011
I have been using this calendar for more than 20 years. It is an engagement calendar, meant to be carried with you. This year, they replaced the heavy weight cover with a FLIMSY PAPER COVER hardly heavier than the calendar pages themselves. It feels cheap and will never hold up. This is a big disappointment. I hate it when something I have enjoyed for years is changed for the worse.
on January 4, 2012
I purchase this calendar every year for my mother and she loves looking at the pictures every day. On the rare occasion that I purchase a different calendar, she tends to be disappointed. The photography and layout of this calendar are spectacular!
on September 13, 2011
Love this calendar every year. Photos aren't only of birds. Includes various animals, vistas, butterflies. Plenty of room to write, month-at-glance at the back. Spiral-bound. A little heavy for carrying around but sometimes I throw it in my briefcase. Keeps me organized, cheers up my desk and my life. Good price; great cause.
VINE VOICEon January 3, 2012
These books are great. Lots of room to write for each day. Beautiful photography. Great price. Very pleased. Just what I wanted, will be repeat buyer.

Compared to last year's book-I do not feel that there is any difference in quality. Maybe another reviewer compared it to prior years. I did a 2 year comparison. I think it's a very good quality.

Addendum: Repeat buyer for 2012! Really nice!
on December 29, 2011
This is my second year with the Audubon Engagement Calendar. I was hoping they could match the 2011 edition, and I found 2012 is equal or better in capturing the color and beauty of the natural world. I will be back for the 2013 edition!
on March 13, 2013
I have had one of these for a few years. Each week I look forward to flipping to a new page and having a new beautiful full-size picture to enjoy with each week. The photography from the Audubon is amazing.
on January 9, 2012
This calendar has been my one of my favorites for many years as I adore the beautiful pictures. I read the negative reviews about the poor quality of the paper on this year's calendar before I bought it this year and thought, "people are just being negative, this has been an awesome calendar for so many years". So I bought it anyway and guess what? They're right. Still gorgeous pictures but I seriously doubt it'll last a month without tearing and ripping. It's really quite bad. Very sad how the company thought they could cut corners this way and thought we customers wouldn't notice.