5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!
I confess I'm an engagement calendar junkie. Each year I get two: Audubon's & the Sierra Club'sSierra Club 2013 Engagement Calendar. I'm a psychotherapist, and one wall of my office -- the wall facing me as I work with clients -- is bookshelves. I have several years' worth of Audubons & Sierra Clubs facing me on those shelves, enjoying their pictures year after...
Published 22 months ago by David C. Young

3.0 out of 5 stars ok
Pictures were high quality and of course it is a calendar and woks as it should. Easy and simple to use.
Published 17 months ago by red

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy one evry year, May 27, 2013
This review is from: Audubon Engagement Calendar 2013 (Calendar)
WE need an engagement calendar that not only shows the calenday one week at a time but also on the facing page has beautiful nature photographs from Audubon. It is a great item for nature lovers

5.0 out of 5 stars National Audubon Society calendar, May 22, 2013
This review is from: Audubon Engagement Calendar 2013 (Calendar)
I love the pictures in this calendar. I buy it every year. All the pictures can be framed and the daily spaces are big enough to put the info in that I need to remember.

2.0 out of 5 stars Incorrect dates for May 2013, April 12, 2013
This review is from: Audubon Engagement Calendar 2013 (Calendar)
I hate to give this calendar only two stars because it is actually a beautiful calendar and one I like to use every year. However I recently discovered that the dates in mid-May, 2013 are incorrect, starting on Sunday, May 12, The calendar lists this date as May 14, and all the following dates for the month of May are thus incorrect by two days, I have just now checked further and the same mistake has occurred in the month of July, e.g., Sunday, July 14th is listed on the Audubon calendar as July 12th and thus the remaining dates in July are also incorrect.
I sincerely hope that the publishers of this calendar will not repeat these mistakes on future calendars as I would like to continue to purchase them - if they are indeed correct!
Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good calendar, April 6, 2013
This review is from: Audubon Engagement Calendar 2013 (Calendar)
I buy it every year, it is always next to the phone. Keeps me organized. The best on the market, and beautiful pictures

5.0 out of 5 stars Audubon Engagement Calendar 2013, March 23, 2013
This review is from: Audubon Engagement Calendar 2013 (Calendar)
Enjoy the scenes. Prefer this style of calendar as I can write engagements, etc. on the days I have appts. I would recommend to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars A necessity, March 20, 2013
This review is from: Audubon Engagement Calendar 2013 (Calendar)
I use this book for EVERYTHING in my life for the entire year. I can keep track of my days, week by week, with lots of room to add stickie notes.

4.0 out of 5 stars NICE BUT NOT AS EXPECTED, March 20, 2013
This review is from: Audubon Engagement Calendar 2013 (Calendar)
It's a very nice appointment book. Since it's put out by Audubon, I expected to have photos of all birds, but there are other animals and sceneries. Still nice, just a little disappointed. The best picture is the one on the cover. The quality of the paper could be a little better, but or the price it's still a good buy.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, March 19, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Diary, March 17, 2013
This review is from: Audubon Engagement Calendar 2013 (Calendar)
I've used these engagement calendars 20 years. I use them as a short diary. They remind me when I got a procedure done at the doc or dentist. What sets off an alergy reaction or sick stomach. Also I have almost instant recall about an incident at work that has served me well. There is just enough space to write a couple of sentences describing my day. The calendar was delivered fast and is one of my favorites. Who knows? I might want to write a book someday

5.0 out of 5 stars Always Great Photos!, March 7, 2013
This review is from: Audubon Engagement Calendar 2013 (Calendar)
Love anything the National Audubon Society puts out there. The photos are wonderful - such beauty in nature - cannot get enought of this engagement calendar! Plenty of room for writing notes/appointments, too.

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

Audubon Engagement Calendar 2013
Audubon Engagement Calendar 2013 by National Audubon Society (Calendar - July 15, 2012)
Used & New from: $0.01