5.0 out of 5 stars Glorious photos
Love this calendar every year. Photos aren't only of birds. Includes various animals, vistas, butterflies. Plenty of room to write, month-at-glance at the back. Spiral-bound. A little heavy for carrying around but sometimes I throw it in my briefcase. Keeps me organized, cheers up my desk and my life. Good price; great cause.
Published on September 13, 2011 by Still Learning

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Calendar - Quality Not as Good
Published on August 9, 2011 by Smart Shopper

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Calendar - Quality Not as Good, August 9, 2011
This review is from: Audubon Engagement Calendar 2012 (Calendar)
I have purchased this desk calendar for the past several years, as it is a perfect way for my mom to keep organized and on time throughout the year. This year, the photos are as interesting and beautiful as always (and better than last year's calendar that had somewhat less interesting photos). However, the quality of the paper is not nearly as good....the pages and front/back cover are thinner/inferior paper stock. Otherwise, the great page format is the same. Still a great buy. Just wish they had not cut corners with the paper stock quality!

1.0 out of 5 stars Covers Are Paper Thin! "Flimsy Trash", December 23, 2011
This review is from: Audubon Engagement Calendar 2012 (Calendar)
I also bought this engagement calendar over the past years for as long as I can remember. The new covers on this 2012 edition are paper thin, very flimsy, and I regret buying it.

It is still one of the most beautiful as far as the pictures are concerned, but it is worthless to me. I need a more ruggedized cover.

5.0 out of 5 stars Glorious photos, September 13, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous pictures, awful quality paper, January 9, 2012
This review is from: Audubon Engagement Calendar 2012 (Calendar)
This calendar has been my one of my favorites for many years as I adore the beautiful pictures. I read the negative reviews about the poor quality of the paper on this year's calendar before I bought it this year and thought, "people are just being negative, this has been an awesome calendar for so many years". So I bought it anyway and guess what? They're right. Still gorgeous pictures but I seriously doubt it'll last a month without tearing and ripping. It's really quite bad. Very sad how the company thought they could cut corners this way and thought we customers wouldn't notice.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful calendar, January 4, 2012
This review is from: Audubon Engagement Calendar 2012 (Calendar)
I purchase this calendar every year for my mother and she loves looking at the pictures every day. On the rare occasion that I purchase a different calendar, she tends to be disappointed. The photography and layout of this calendar are spectacular!

1.0 out of 5 stars Replaced Cover with Flimsy Paper, December 30, 2011
B. Belville (Hilliard, OH USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Audubon Engagement Calendar 2012 (Calendar)
I have been using this calendar for more than 20 years. It is an engagement calendar, meant to be carried with you. This year, they replaced the heavy weight cover with a FLIMSY PAPER COVER hardly heavier than the calendar pages themselves. It feels cheap and will never hold up. This is a big disappointment. I hate it when something I have enjoyed for years is changed for the worse.

5.0 out of 5 stars I buy one every year, May 2, 2014
This review is from: Audubon Engagement Calendar 2012 (Calendar)
I know that people like electronic day books...but you really miss the beautiful landscapes that the Audubon Calendar provides.
I buy one every year!

4.0 out of 5 stars Beatiful Photos and Support for a Worthwile Organization, April 13, 2014
This review is from: Audubon Engagement Calendar 2012 (Calendar)
Not only are the photos beautiful, but this is a handy way to keep track of my daily events. Very importantly, I am supporting the Audubon Society when I purchase this calendar.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Engagement Calendar as Usual, March 14, 2013
This review is from: Audubon Engagement Calendar 2012 (Calendar)
We use this calendar to keep a diary/record of the year. Very nice quality and durable. Gorgeous photos. Have ordered one the last several years and likely will again next year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great weekly calendar, March 13, 2013
This review is from: Audubon Engagement Calendar 2012 (Calendar)
I have had one of these for a few years. Each week I look forward to flipping to a new page and having a new beautiful full-size picture to enjoy with each week. The photography from the Audubon is amazing.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Audubon Engagement Calendar 2012
Audubon Engagement Calendar 2012 by Workman Publishing (Calendar - July 15, 2011)
Used & New from: $5.37