5.0 out of 5 stars A monthly encyclopedia of birds
I am not good on bird identification, and bought this calendar to help me figure out what I'm seeing in my back yard. A very inexpensive reference source with very nice photographic art wor.
Published on December 5, 2012 by BobH49

2.0 out of 5 stars Incorrect calendar review! :-(
I just wrote an review of the Audubon Engagement Calendar 2013 by mistake. My review was actually meant for the Audubon Songbirds & Other Backyard Birds Calendar 2013! I am so sorry I listed my review under the wrong calendar. Can you please correct this?
Thank you.
Published 22 months ago by Mary E. Glenshaw

5.0 out of 5 stars A monthly encyclopedia of birds, December 5, 2012
BobH49 (Runnells, IA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Audubon Songbirds & Other Backyard Birds Calendar 2013 (Calendar)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this calendar, November 22, 2012
PJO (Seattle, WA United States) - See all my reviews
This calendar features a songbird on nearly every single date. I've been able to identify more birds with this calendar!

5.0 out of 5 stars Backyard friends, January 7, 2013
This is a wonderful calendar for anyone who enjoys backyard birds, especially for those who feed and love seeing them every day. It fills the days of the month with common birds of the United States, as well as providing a monthly informative topic. This months topic, for example, highlights the northern and inland expansion of some now common backyard birds over time, such as the northern cardinal and tufted titmouse. I placed the calendar in the bathroom where I am sure to see it every morning. I discovered this calendar 3 years ago and have gave it to my kids this Christmas along with a bird identification book.
The calendar is larger than most wall calendars, which makes it easy to see the daily selected birds. The colors are sharp and clear and the pages made of sturdy stock. I would highly recommend it. Spread the joy!

5.0 out of 5 stars In Love With This Calendar, January 6, 2013
I've always been a bird-watcher. No, not the kind that camps out all night long to spot the rare spotted owl or whatever else might be lurking about. I have a bird feeder in the backyard and that's about it. But I find it relaxing to watch the birds flit about.

As my children have passed the toddler years, they've joined me in spotting birds in the backyard, so I thought I would get this calendar last year. It got the boys talking about the different birds photographed here. We talked about what we actually saw in our own backyard as well as spotting birds we've seen in other places (like Florida or Colorado!). I enjoyed the calendar so much, I'm ordering it for the second time around.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful!, February 22, 2013
Two years ago I saw this caledar in a mall and had to get it. The pictures are stunning! Each month has one large picture of a particular bird and each day of the month has it's own picture of a bird with the name. It is a great calendar for a bird watcher and anyone who loves nature. Another great thing about it is the size. There is plenty of room to write notes on each day. Last year I went back to the mall to get another calendar to find that they were sold out. I decided to check amazon at the end of the year and was thrilled to find that they sell them. I got one just in time for the new year.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful surprise, January 22, 2013
I thought I had ordered the desk type (book like, spiral bound, showing a week at a time.... so was disappointed that I didn't get that, but this calendar is beautiful and I love all the bird picture....plus it is big enough that I can see the dates across the room....
I tried to find the desk calendar in your site, but did not,....maybe you didn't offer a desk version.
I was disappointed in how long it took to get here,...according to the tracking it was due here the 4th of Jan, but it did not arrive until Jan. 19....in tracking it went to W.VA before getting here....

5.0 out of 5 stars Identify Birds Everyday, December 19, 2012
This calendar is an annual gift for my neighbor and best friend. I make sure to get one for myself, too. There is a different bird each day, plus plenty of room to write down my appointments. One year I ran all over town looking for the Audubon Songbirds Calendar, and finally decided to get it from Amazon and save the gas. I have three calendars on my kitchen table and need to get two wrapped soon. It's almost time to change, and I know my friends are waiting to replace last years'. It's the best!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful calendar!, March 25, 2013
This is a great calendar for any bird lover! The pages are large and the pictures are colorful and very beautiful. After the year is through my grandson likes to cut out the birds and use them for other things. I had a hard time finding this calendar in the stores- even the calendar stores at xmas time. The shipping was reasonable and fast and the product arrived in mint condition. I have bought this product for a couple of years and will buy it again!

5.0 out of 5 stars always perfect, December 29, 2012
ok so i get the same calendar every year but the photography and lay out is so beautifull and the calendar is very large, the top half has a large picture and some information of a different bird each month and each day has a picture of a different bird or a photo of the wing feathers of a certain bird (the wing of a red wing black bird)

stunning, not like any calendar out there, if you love birds like i do you will be very pleased!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, January 30, 2013
I had this calendar last year, and it was so cheerful and pretty I got another one for this year. I'm not a serious birdwatcher, barely knowing anything more than cardinals and chickadees, but I do love all birds for their color and song. Was it thanks to this calendar last year that I suddenly saw a Baltimore Oriole in September in NH? First sighting ever at the hummingbird feeder very early in the morning.

Audubon Songbirds & Other Backyard Birds Calendar 2013
Audubon Songbirds & Other Backyard Birds Calendar 2013 by National Audubon Society (Calendar - July 15, 2012)
Used & New from: $8.26