5.0 out of 5 stars Very fast and easy.
I am amazed with how effective auggiedog is to use. It picks up everything from the grass and even the pavement with a tdouch of the button. I was very pleased with how quickly i could clean my backyard, i no longer need to wait for my husband to do it! the product is very durable and the charge lasts a very long time before it needs to be plugged in.
Published on November 19, 2012 by Trusse

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointed!
Using the Auggiedog on the grass was like using a sander on your hardwood floors, but it wasn't sawdust that was flying around...
Published 20 months ago by Karen H.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointed!, April 24, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for us, December 31, 2012
This review is from: Auggiedog Power Tool Pet Waste Shovel (Misc.)
I thought this was a great idea but certainly did not work for our big dog. maybe it would be better for a smaller one. Not sure!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very fast and easy., November 19, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, August 7, 2014
This review is from: Auggiedog Power Tool Pet Waste Shovel (Misc.)
I've had my Auggiedog for about 2 weeks now and I have to say there are some positives and some negatives. On the plus side, it's an awesome concept and works very well on "grenades" that are not so fresh, more on the solid side. Newer packages are a different story as they tend to get smeared in the grass and leave a spiral looking disk of "doo." The cleaning station...great concept, but there should be a brush or something in the base to make sure the auger is clean. The bucket in my station did not have a line to show where the liquid level should be so the 1st cleaning was a bit sloppy, but I figured it out. Other than the minor negatives, it does what it's supposed to do and it's great. My pup is a 25 lb rottweiler at 13 weeks so I'm not sure how well its going to hold up when she's 120 lbs and producing duraflame logs...but time will tell.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome AuggieDog!, July 19, 2012
This review is from: Auggiedog Power Tool Pet Waste Shovel (Misc.)
I LOVE the Auggiedog! I can't believe how great it works! No more bending and scooping dog waste! The Auggiedog makes cleaning up after my dog fast & easy. It picks up the waste, releases it where you want it to go and when your done, you set it in the cleaning solution....and thats it. Your done!! Fantastic product!

1.0 out of 5 stars What a total waste of money, September 15, 2013
This review is from: Auggiedog Power Tool Pet Waste Shovel (Misc.)
Worked for the first few times, then never worked again. Unable to fix and lack of product support. Never again!

2.0 out of 5 stars pet waste shovel, October 9, 2014
This review is from: Auggiedog Power Tool Pet Waste Shovel (Misc.)
I thought it was a great idea, but I used it, it did not work well

Auggiedog Power Tool Pet Waste Shovel