5.0 out of 5 stars christmas gift
Published on December 28, 2012 by HENRY FRANCZAK

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
The gold rubbed off of the band in just a week of wearing it. I am very disappointed because it was a great looking watch.
Published 10 months ago by Beth B. Kendall

5.0 out of 5 stars christmas gift, December 28, 2012
This review is from: August Steiner Women's AS8031TTG Crystal Mother-Of-Pearl Chronograph Bracelet Watch (Watch)
i bought this watch for my wife and was very impressed with not only the price but the look and quality of this watch i had to adjust the bracklet for my wifes wrist and this took some thinking on my part but once i googled how to do this i had no trouble in the adjustment great watch and i hope that she has many years of enjoyment from wearing this beautiful watch really looks smart on her wrist.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, March 21, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Sparkly and beautiful, December 24, 2013
Watch is a beauty, just a bit too big and bulky for my wrist. I would recommend it to men or women who like flashy watches and have fairly large wrists. The links and band are just too big for my little wrists.