5.0 out of 5 stars Great Set!!!
Published 18 months ago by RJ

1.0 out of 5 stars Women's Watch???
I believe that these are really men's watches that didn't sell because of the diamonds so they started marketing them to women. They are absolutely huge and not at all feminine. I have to wonder if the positive review was written by the seller. I immediately sent them back in spite of the fact that I had to pay return shipping.
Published 18 months ago by Susan

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Set!!!, May 8, 2013
This review is from: August Steiner Women's AS8063RG Dazzling Diamond Swiss Quartz 3 Watch Set (Watch)
I have bought each one the these watches as gifts for different people, and EVERYONE LOVES IT. They keep getting compliments on how it looks and feels. I've been getting so much POSITIVE feedback that I'm buying the whole set for myself. How can you beat this price (much less than the 3 separately). My only dilemma is whether to buy this set or the AS8063SS (stainless) set! Well, enough said, I need to go buy one before they sell out, maybe I'll just buy BOTH!

1.0 out of 5 stars Women's Watch???, May 16, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 for the price of one, June 6, 2013
Been browsing for months for a new watch....now I have three at the bargain price. Now I have my time and even a bit of bling. Crisp dials..easy to read and great clasps.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, July 1, 2013
These watches are much bigger than what I expected. They look nice but feel like cheap material. Do not recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars 2 watches are nice 1 watch is big, June 15, 2013
As I mentioned in the title 2 watches are pretty good in size and color. white and red dial are nice. gold colored dial is big for short wrists. Over I like it. you can gift them to 3 different persons. Good Savings

3.0 out of 5 stars its normal, May 20, 2013
Good watch, its easy you can find anther watch for same price
this time i try anther time i hold before i pay

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watches, December 5, 2013
This is unbelievable price!!!!! I have been buying , and I liked it very much i advise you buy before sold out...

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 29, 2014
Watches beautiful

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, August 22, 2014
so bad

August Steiner Women's AS8063RG Dazzling Diamond Swiss Quartz 3 Watch Set
$795.00 $122.36
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.