Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: August Steiner Women's AS8063RG Dazzling Diamond Swiss Quartz 3 Watch Set
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on May 16, 2013
I believe that these are really men's watches that didn't sell because of the diamonds so they started marketing them to women. They are absolutely huge and not at all feminine. I have to wonder if the positive review was written by the seller. I immediately sent them back in spite of the fact that I had to pay return shipping.
on May 8, 2013
I have bought each one the these watches as gifts for different people, and EVERYONE LOVES IT. They keep getting compliments on how it looks and feels. I've been getting so much POSITIVE feedback that I'm buying the whole set for myself. How can you beat this price (much less than the 3 separately). My only dilemma is whether to buy this set or the AS8063SS (stainless) set! Well, enough said, I need to go buy one before they sell out, maybe I'll just buy BOTH!
on May 10, 2015
not what I expected at all got them for mothers day she hated them they were huge and im not exaggerated they re literally HUGE and are some what cheap and I am now convinced that they are mens watches they are mens watches that couldn't sell please save your money!!!!!!!!!!! immediately sent them back
on June 6, 2013
Been browsing for months for a new watch....now I have three at the bargain price. Now I have my time and even a bit of bling. Crisp dials..easy to read and great clasps.
on July 1, 2013
These watches are much bigger than what I expected. They look nice but feel like cheap material. Do not recommend
on June 15, 2013
As I mentioned in the title 2 watches are pretty good in size and color. white and red dial are nice. gold colored dial is big for short wrists. Over I like it. you can gift them to 3 different persons. Good Savings
on August 13, 2015
I bought these watches to gift to my relatives and they were not exactly like the displayed pic. The maroon in the pic is actually frey. The watches are bulkier than they look.
on February 14, 2015
I am a man that purchased them for my wife. When I opened the box I was very disappointed. These look like men's watches. The watch faces are quite large. Too large for a woman. The bands are quite large too. Way to big for a woman's wrist. They were even loose on my wrist.
on July 7, 2015
All of the watches needed to get adjusted and the cost for that was $20.00 a piece not a great bargain after all that.
on December 5, 2013
This is unbelievable price!!!!! I have been buying , and I liked it very much i advise you buy before sold out...

See 1 answered question