Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on July 4, 2014
$495?; yea, right and I'm the King of England. This watch is nice looking but a piece of junk. The chronograph second hand quit working after 3 weeks and now, just a day after the 30 days expired to return (naturally) the watch itself quit working. My first inclination was to return it right away but I'd already invested another $10 getting the bracelet (which is the only nice thing about the watch) sized correctly.

I certainly was not expecting a $500 watch but stick with Invicta for this price range; they keep good time for years. This is the biggest piece of junk I ever bought and now I'm stuck with it. Or maybe I'll regift it and send it to Washington to be with all our government that "won't work" either.
on May 23, 2012
It is a very handsome all stainless steel watch with much appeal to the person looking for a watch that will make a statement by wearing it. Now the watch arrived without instructions but having been around high quality watches all my life I was able to have it running in a matter of minutes. I found a card inside the watch box that stated that I had a 2-year limited warranty from the date of purchase for repair or replacement free of charge for defective of material or workmanship under normal use. That warranty did not cover the stainless steel watch bracelet. Overall I am pleased with my timepiece of course some instructions would have been helpful! This purchase from Amazon like many others I have made in the past gives me top value at a very reasonable cost! This Swiss Quartz moment timepiece is listed at $495.00 and was offered by Amazon.com at $97.96 but with the one time lightning deal of $64.99 it was a real windfall because I saved $399.50 or 81%. I have to agree that this watch is not for everybody and only for those with exceptional taste because the face only shows one large Arabic 12. Now the hands are luminous so one has no problem in pitch black darkness in reading the time. All and all it is a great watch for a discerning shopper looking for a deal-deal!
11 comment4 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 14, 2014
Very light weight watch. Almost flimsy! Absolutely no instructions what so ever? Even ten dollar watches from walmart have directions. I recieved the watch yesterday and can't get it to work. It's going back this week. Not impressed.
on January 15, 2016
I bought this watch for myself because I thought it had a nice look and was on sale. Overall, I think it's a pretty nice watch. It says the list price for it was like $400 or something which I think is crazy high but for the right price I think it's a good buy.
on July 2, 2014
This item came briefly as a gift. I love its sleek look and, honestly enjoyed the nod I received in MACYS watch repair where I took it to be fitted.
THOUNK YOU, you know you.
on January 26, 2015
Crappy is all I have to say..cheaply made!
on March 2, 2015
Did not like the quality of the watch.
on January 6, 2015
not a good one.
on September 19, 2014
I can't recall why I bought it. I care not to recall anymore. After my heartbreak when she left me for a porcupine and decamped with my Xelor, I perhaps thought I would need to keep track of time as I had lost my sense of direction already. When you lose your sense of direction and time at the same time, you may end up somewhere unknown, so the least you need to do is keep your sense of time. The sun was almost too bright and the moonlight nights brought out the deep sorrow from the depths of my heart - which I did not know existed (sorrow, not heart). Confined to my darkest corner, I was becoming a recluse, and losing it completely until I bagged this one .. and my eyes shone, and my soul sang, and my whole being got a jolt into awakened senses where light merges with darkness and creates rainbows at the fringes and I eat those cookies with the creamy layer intact as I gaze at the star-studded sky up so high while I climb down from that ant-hill ..

Perfect companion for me! Now i can tell time. Yesterday I told time to a bird, an apple and my walk-behind lawn mower.

Yes, perfect10. Past 10. As the eyes can see. Yep!
0Comment0 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 22, 2012
GOT THE WATCH ON TIME, AND IN GOOD SHAPE. BUT FOR THE LIFE OF ME I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY THERE ARE NO INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO OPERATE THIS COMPLICATED INSTRUMENT. WHAT IS HAPPENING YOU SELL THE WATCH FOR $64, THEN CHARGE $100 TO FIND OUT HOW TO WORK IT. IF I DON'T HERE FROM YOU IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE; YOU WILL BE GETTING A RETURNED WATCH, TO SELL TO ANOTHER SUCKER!!!!!!!!!!
DAVE FINNEGAN
0Comment7 of 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

See 1 answered question