Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on January 21, 2014
Does not work even after winding it with the right motions as I am used to automatic winding watches, returning it after many trials. Not a good watch at all, am very dissapointed.
on December 20, 2011
I just purchased this watch for myself and it is a very nice watch for the price. The only thing I don't like is the bracelet band is too long and I have to get it reduced a couple of links, otherwise, I'm very satisfied with it.
on March 6, 2014
I read the reviews before I bought and bought it anyway. The watch has stopped one time, I'm not sure why. It hasn't stopped since. As long as it keeps working as well has it is now, I am very happy with it.
on September 23, 2014
This is basically junk. Not worth the money! It is supposed to be water resistant down to 30 meters. I was wearing it on a hot day, my arm was sweating and the crystal fogged up from the inside. That was at atmospheric pressure! I sent it back.
on March 12, 2014
The watch arrived on time, works great so far. Band seems a little cheap for the stated value of the watch, but looks good, and functions as it should. Very statsfied.
on April 3, 2014
purchased 3 of the steiner watches for my brother's & son's upcoming birthdays.
all three failed to keep time....but they sure look good.
watch comes with a 2 year limited warranty...called number on warranty card, dis-connected.
returning them and now have to scramble to find replacement birthday gifts.
it would have been such a cool gift for the three steiner boys.
on October 29, 2013
Nice looking watch. I liked the look and the band, but it wouldn't run, and I couldn't wind it with the stem. It wouldn't turn clockwise (to wind) it would only turn counter clockwise.. It ran 20 minutes quit, I shook my wrist reset the time it ran about 40 minute and quit. I returned it..
on March 23, 2014
nice watch simple face with date self winding with motion nice bracelet band very stylish and large face easy to read
on August 12, 2014
Received watch and it wouldn't keep running.
on December 12, 2011
I ordered this watch for my father-in-law for Christmas. As soon as I took it out of the box, I could tell it was of high quality. It's a beautiful watch!

See 1 answered question