5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and Great Color
It's a sturdy bag with great color. I would say that the dimensions are about right. Keep in mind there is no shoulder strap. I missed that fact and wish there was one, but I'm not going to take away stars because the image obviously does not display that strap.
Published 2 months ago by 3mmali

3.0 out of 5 stars The bag was serviceable but overall wasn't as advertised...
I thought that the bag would have a cloth exterior but it's essentially similar to a very light vinyl-y plastic material. The bag is functional but it doesn't look "as advertised" which is the entire reason behind buying a classic red and white duffel. Pro Tip Augusta: Charge 2x's as much and improve the look/feel of the bag.
Published 9 months ago by Good_RF

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and Great Color, June 30, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sport bag I own, May 23, 2014
This bag is awesome, not to big or small, perfect for going to the gym or it also make a good beach bag. Highly recommend it

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect gym bag, May 20, 2014
bought this as a gym bag--and it works fine for that purpose.

I can fit a towel, soap, shampoo, gym shorts, and tshirt in bag--fitting tennis shoes in there is a bit of a stretch--so I just loop and tie the shoe strings between the handles on bag. if you need a gym bag so you can work out during lunch or after work--this is great. fits nicely in trunk or backseat of car.

careful--bag is smaller than I expected.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, December 30, 2013
The bag is the perfect size and the color is really nice. The material wasn't what I had expected but it's not a big deal.

3.0 out of 5 stars The bag was serviceable but overall wasn't as advertised..., November 17, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, but still good!, July 30, 2013
This item is made of nylon, it's a little bit flimsy as the material is not thick but still great for a gym bag. It's also a lot smaller than I expected - only about 40cm in length. Still, it's perfect to take to the gym, it can store a fair amount of items. I love the color (burgundy/maroon), not exactly what's shown in the picture, but I'm glad it's not - this is a much nicer color. Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars duffel bag, August 5, 2013
great product i would tell my friends about this duffel bag thank you my grand daughter is going to loveit

Rate and Discover Movies