Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Size: Standard|Color: White|Change

on April 9, 2012
These pillowcases are very nice for a poly-cotton blend pillowcase. I washed them right away, and they became nice and soft. I will certainly be purchasing another pair soon. They certainly seemed to have a much higher thread count than the listed 180. No comparison to other 180 thread count pillowcases I have purchased in the past.
on August 1, 2011
These pillowcases are nicely made, soft (after 1st washing) and cool/comfortable on warm nights. What more can I say? Will probably buy more when I need them.
on December 20, 2012
They launder beautifully and wrinkle free. A very good price. I will buy more from this vendor. You can't ask for more in a pillow case.
on June 12, 2013
I was pleasantly surprised with these pillowcases, as for the price they are heavy, brightly white and wash perfectly. I own a vacation rental and these are great for the bedding. In fact, I am ordering more today!
on September 11, 2013
The cloth of the pillowcases is heavy quality. Which I was looking for. I am sure that these will last for a long time.
on April 30, 2015
I would give 100 stars if I could. These truly are the real deal. Heavy weight excellently made. You can diaper a baby, wash a car, dry dishes, polish windows, you name it these are those towels. I started life in a rural community and things didn't move as quickly there. I grew up with a flour sack towel over my left shoulder. When we moved to Southern Cali, yep, I still had my towel on my shoulder all through my teens. My mother worked twelve hours a day seven days a week and I did all the cooking, cleaning, etc., for all eight of us that included four brothers, miscellaneous uncles, and so on. I never saw a new towel. These take so well to laundry, detergent, bleach and vinegar. They dry so quickly, dry breakfast dishes, wring it out, its dry for lunch and again for dinner. Use another for your biscuits, pie crust and cookie dough, rolling, shaping cutting, etc. A much neater easier clean up than kitchen counters. Old time flour sacks also had prints, very often flowered, and were used in addition to household task for dresses for little girls, shirts for boys, doll clothes and so on. This world used to be much more efficient and less wasteful.
on September 2, 2013
These pillow cases are much nicer than those that I've paid much more for. They wash great and come out of the dryer without wrinkles! Besides that they are very comfortable to sleep on.
on November 7, 2011
The Queen pillow cases I purchased were a great value and I would buy them again. Frankly, I will probably buy them again when these wear.Good product and, as usual, Amazon comes thru with flying colors.
on August 2, 2015
Ok so these are NOT pillowcases for replacement sets. These are Cross Stitch pillowcases. Or embroidery. My husband ordered them to add to our current set and they were not regular pillowcases. Otherwise, they are lovely, and seem sturdy and usable in an artsy way. So make sure your husband doesn't order them as replacements and otherwise you are good to go, you crafty maven.
on January 1, 2015
I realize the price is pretty low for 2 pillowcases but for a couple of dollars more I could have received 2 first quality pillowcases. One was sliced in 2 horizontally and then very obviously stitched back together.

At first I was going to return but I am using the stitched together pillowcase to cover the pillow for my dog.

Go elsewhere would be my suggestion.