5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!!
I have been cooking with cannabis for a long time. This book has demystified the butter process for me and is the first book of this quality to describe how to create food from cannabis that is not just sweet.

This is great, I love the potency guide and especially love the lemon bars on the cover.
Published on December 7, 2010 by AEIOUY

3.0 out of 5 stars Gourmet cooking with MJ.
This is a nice little book, but I put it in the category of a gourmet cookbook, versus "regular" cooking. Interesting looking recipes, but I doubt I will ever make any of them, so it was not a good purchase for me--just depends on what you are interested in doing with the MJ.
Published 16 months ago by SiobhanO'Kelly

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!!, December 7, 2010
AEIOUY (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Aunt Sandy's Medical Marijuana Cookbook: Comfort Food for Mind and Body (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars medical marijuana cooking, November 11, 2010
Aunt Sandy's Medical Marijuana cookbook is an excellent book for those who wish to cook with cannabis. Aunt Sandy has an excellent way of explaining how to make several modern day recipes. You will be amazed at how easy it is to make every dish. I recommend this book to all adults who love to experiment cooking with cannabis.

5.0 out of 5 stars must have for medical.patients, April 19, 2011
This book is a must have for anybody wanting to cook with marijuana. Easy to understand instructions and photo's to go along with so you can read and look at what she's doing. If you've been looking for a book to learn the right way of cooking with cannibas this is the one. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit much..., January 28, 2014
I made the 10x butter to try it out, thinking that I could just eat less medicine to take care of my pain. Turns out that even though I diluted it with more butter, it was so strong that I can only eat a piece of fudge the size of my small fingernail to get a massive result. Some of the recipes are wonderful, and I'll be incorporating those into my regular cooking.

4.0 out of 5 stars Informative info on cooking with cannabis, May 3, 2013
I have been suffering from pain for my entire adult life. I am unable to take morphine, and the other pain meds are useless to me unless I take them in high doses. I don't want to do take. It was suggested that I try marijuana to see how that did. For me, it works. However, I also have asthma, and smoking it has caused a host of other issues. Now I vape, and soon I will be cooking with it. That is why I had purchased this book.

Aunt Sandy provides a lot of useful recipes on making many of the common marijuana infused foods that are available to medical marijuana patients where dispensaries are legal. In fact, she actually makes many products for some dispensaries in her area. That fact tells me that she must know what she's doing. I found this book to be interesting, and the author compassionate towards those who depend on cannabis to treat their ailments. While many of these recipes won't compete with creations from some master pastry chef, they are a helluva lot better than just throwing some pot in a bowl of Duncan Hines brownie mix. Then again, these recipes aren't designed to impress with their complicated creativity... they are designed to give people such as myself a proven way to prepare medicine in a more palatable and less complicated fashion. Aunt Sandy did a good job doing that.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome book!!, December 30, 2011
I read the review on similar books and ended up ordering this one, I am really pleased with the book, I definetely recommend this for anyone who uses medical marijuana and is exploring all the different benefits in different forms. Amazon has the best selection of books world wide, gotta love em' !!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars this is a great book good for the price, July 10, 2011
every one that cant smoke and has to eat edibles get this book great for the price and great things too cook

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, October 14, 2011
I enjoyed this book as it had new content for cooking. A HIT WITH ME! Oakland, CA is the heartland of Cannabis here on the progressive West coast and is always a good resource for Cannabis Culture all around! A must Buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Skip the rest and get this one from the start, July 20, 2013
I have read a few of these Med. Can. recipe books and this one is the best, by far. There is a lot of variety of recipes and she obviously has the experience to guide the reader to correct and accurate dosing when preparing the foods for patients. She knows what she is doing from the medical aspect and is a good cook as well. Do yourself a favor and skip the recipes all over the internet that were obviously written by someone when they were less than sober, and get this book instead. It will save you a lot of money, time and trouble.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 1, 2014
I would recommend this book, it is great

Aunt Sandy's Medical Marijuana Cookbook: Comfort Food for Mind and Body
Aunt Sandy's Medical Marijuana Cookbook: Comfort Food for Mind and Body by Sandy Moriarty (Paperback - November 1, 2010)
$18.95 $13.98