Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

• Customer Reviews

on August 27, 2007
Sometimes dried lavender has an undertone that I don't like, musty perhaps? Supermarket lavender sprays are horrible! As you may have guessed, I'm very picky about scent. Aura Cacia makes the best lavender scent I've ever smelled. It's like being in a field of lavender in the morning! I just read the label, it can also be used as a body spray! It would be appropriate for business or daytime use or maybe a little spray before bed and let the lavender lead you to pleasant dreams. Somehow this smells like a modern lavender, more herbal than Yardley soap, a little greener perhaps? Anyway definitely NOT a "Lavender & Old Lace" type fragrance .
on July 1, 2011
This is very nice lavender mist. I use it on my bed linens and it also, if misted on myself and my little dog, keeps insects away. The price was reasonable and I received it in good time.

I enjoy shopping through Amazon.
on December 20, 2011
Being a true believer in the power of essential oils and having a particular love of lavender, I can say unequivocally that this is a genuinely real lavender product! MANY products scented with "lavender" in fact contain artificial fragrances. These do not have the same benefit as true lavender essential oil and in my opinion do not even smell like true lavender should. The Aura Cacia Lavender Mist contains all natural lavenders. The fragrance is absolutely lovely. It does what lavender essential oil should do - calm and soothe you. It's ideal as a pillow mist or linen spray. Infusing your bedding with Aura Cacia Lavender Mist will help you relax and get a great night's sleep. You can also use it as a body mist. I'll spray it on whenever I feel I need to relax and calm down... it soothes your senses and soul... in fact, helping to improve your concentration and focus (you can tell I use it at work!). I'll also spray it on my clothing, especially my shirt and upper chest area... then the fragrance seems to last a little longer and I take it in with each breath. As I mentioned, my favorite use is a a pillow mist. I have the worst insomnia... I have tried ever prescription and over-the-counter sleep medicine and they aren't even a true help... not to mention all the chemical ingredients they put in my body. The Aura Cacia Lavender Mist is a wonderful sleep aid. It helps me to fall asleep faster and get a better quality sleep. Aura Cacia brand is very popular and highly regarded. They produce terrific products with true ingredients that do what they're supposed to do. I completely trusted the brand when deciding to make this purchase (three bottles!) and I was not disappointed at all. In fact, the Aura Cacia Lavender Mist exceeded my expectations... I was delighted. There are many benefits to this particular product... too many to mention here. But rest assured (no pun!), you will be happy with the Aura Cacia Lavender Mist. Buy with confidence from Amazon. They stand behind what they sell and shipping is very fast. This product receives an "A+" from me! I hope you enjoy it too!
on February 15, 2013
Lavender has many subtle aromas. If you've ever stood on a hill in a field of it, you'd recognize it right away, even if blindfolded. So to with this. Close your eyes and stand in that field any time you want. Listen to your favorite soundtrack, for me that is the sound of summer field birds. I'm there and all the stress of my cancer treatment fades into obscurity. Need a break for it all? Try this escape facilitator. Two squirts is all it takes to stand on that hill of lavender again.
on March 17, 2014
During a trip to London, our hotels had marvelous samples of Lavender spray nest to our beds. I LOVED it. I could purchase it at the hotel, but it was very expensive. This spay is just as lovely, and has a good effect. I will buy it again
on March 1, 2012
-Lovely smell
-not overwhelming
-calming

-smell doesn't last
-this would only work for someone who wants a quick light refreshed scent (this is not a room spray)

Over:
-love the scent and it fits my needs.
on March 24, 2014
I love to spray this on my pillow every night when I go to sleep. It has not stained my pillow or pillowcases and the lavender scent isn't heavy or artificial. You don't smell it in the room, only when you stick your face in the pillow. Sweet dreams!
on April 11, 2013
Love lavender! This is not chemically or artificial smelling at all! I use it as a subtle body spray...just one small spritz around my belly button each morning. I get a little whiff now and then throughout the day without feeling like I'm walking around in a cloud of fragrance. It's great stuff!
on June 7, 2012
I have some sleeping troubles, so I spray this on my pillows before I go to bed to help with relaxation. It smells really nice and calming. I have somewhat sensitive skin, but this has never irritated me so I don't think there are any harsh irritants in it. The tiny bottle lasted me for months, even though I used it pretty liberally. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a lavender spray for their home. I haven't tried it as a perfume, but I assume it would work well for that too.
on March 26, 2013
I use this on the Dream Time Inner Peace Eye Pillow and it has a very pleasant lavender smell which is just right, not too strong! I also spray it lightly on my pillows and bedding and it makes a wonderful restful aroma at bedtime!