5.0 out of 5 stars The people giving low marks are not reviewing the product.
... they are upset because they did not read the "fine print". It astounds me that people are unaware what a "free trial" is. It means "try it for this long and if you do not send it back you get charged for keeping it". Nothing is ever free in life. Has no one learned this yet?
Anyway...

Auravie is GREAT for acne-prone and oily skin which is what I...
Published 13 months ago by Amazon Customer

To cancel repeat delivery orders follow directions below and before you buy, check out the business review complaints online!

Call: 1-866-260-2133
Published 17 months ago by sharon camel

1.0 out of 5 stars AURAVIE SKINCARE IS NOT A LEGITIMATE COMPANY and the ingredients are nothing but....., July 16, 2013
sharon camel (CHAPEL HILL, NC, US) - See all my reviews

Call: 1-866-260-2133
Your order can be canceled online BUT listen closely to the appropriate prompts! You want to cancel your order entirely, NOT get the offer at a reduced rate. You will need a pen and paper. The address to return the product is:

AuraVie Skincare Returns Department
PO Box 10465
Van Nuys, Ca. 91410

You will get an RMA# at the very end. LISTEN CLOSELY and WRITE FAST!
The RMA# is computerized and speaks VERY,VERY quickly!!!! I replayed the message over and over until I was absolutely certain to get the RMA# correct.

Here's the other part: The consumer, YOU, pay the return delivery cost.
It must be received by them one month from the phone call.
(The computer will tell you what date that is)
Also, when you return the product (because that's the ONLY way you will not be charged), make certain you return it with a Delivery Confirmation Number to secure a way of tracking the return to these RIPOFFS so they don't try to rip you off again.
And, lastly:

YOU MUST PRINT THE RMA# CLEARLY ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE PACKAGE! Put this in a corner where postage and delivery strips do not cover it.

Good luck. I canceled mine today.
The product is nothing more that dish soap for the cleanser. The rest of it I wouldn't even put on my skin. I'll refrain from what the consistency and the serum smells like. The third product, I didn't touch.
I also knew as soon as I read the 1st 4 ingredients of the cleanser, that they are not who they say they are. Water, alcohol, witch hazel...
Additionally, the product says FRAGRANCE FREE!
It's FRANGRANCED alright! It is FULL of fragrance which told me right away I could not trust the labeling, much less trust the actual product or company!

STAY AWAY!

3.0 out of 5 stars Trial Results, April 21, 2013
This review is from: AuraVie 3-IN-1 Skin Rejuvenation System (Misc.)
I ordered the AuraVie online directly from AuraVie. I like the product as far as using it but the results of reduced lines, circles around the eyes, etc is less than impressive. I do not see a change in my skin appearance. I ordered this as a trial period for $4.95 with a 10 day free trial. It is impossible to see results in ten days. I wouldn't recommend buying from AuraVie's trial period that requires a monthly purchase with a charge to the credit card. The product is sent automatically. This is explained in the fine print which I did not see until I hit the order button. I plan to cancel. This is my personal experience and I used it everyday. I have used AuraVie for over a month.

1.0 out of 5 stars Deceptive Advertising, November 16, 2013
This review is from: AuraVie 3-IN-1 Skin Rejuvenation System (Misc.)
In my opinion, this company, along with its companion company, Dellure, practices deceptive advertising. I ordered the "free" samples of skin products and noticed in the instructions that my card would be billed monthly! In my mind, that's not free. I called the customer service number and was told I should return everything in order not to be charged. I did so, except for two opened containers which are partially used. I'll be watching my bank account carefully to see that I'm not charged. I think this is a terrible way to do business, regardless of the effectiveness of the products, or not.

1.0 out of 5 stars AuraVie Skincare/MYSKIN - Marketing Misleading/Scam, July 10, 2013
This review is from: AuraVie 3-IN-1 Skin Rejuvenation System (Misc.)
I received an Ad for skincare products from AuraVie Skincare for a trial sample. The offer implied a chance to try the products for the cost of shipping. I was later billed for approx. $97 and sent a 2nd shipment also billed to my credit card for $97+. I contacted customer service and told them I hadn't had time to try the first sample as I'd been on vacation. I was told it was too late and I was responsible. They also claimed that I should have read the fine print that I'd signed up to receive monthly shipments at this rate. After complaining and telling the person I'd return the shipment & dispute the charges he agreed to waive the restocking cost but said I couldn't dispute the fees for the sample shipment because I was beyond 30 days. I found the customer person argumentative, insulting and demeaning. I finally hung up rather than argue with him or hear further demeaning comments. (I noticed that on my credit card billing, they use the name MYSKIN 8777437943 CA)

1.0 out of 5 stars Scam, ripoff, and just plain offensive business practice, September 13, 2013
This review is from: AuraVie 3-IN-1 Skin Rejuvenation System (Misc.)
A survey popped up when I went into Amazon so I answered it. It stated that since I completed the survey I could pick a gift at absolutely no cost not even shipping. No further obligations. I chose the AuraVie samples. A couple weeks later I received a shipment of more products and my credit card had been charged almost $100.00. As the previous reviewers have stated it is not pleasant going through the process of trying to return the product. I am absolutely surprised that Amazon does business with the company at all. They use Amazon's name to suck you in and then you are left to clean up the mess. I would highly suggest that you do not answer any surveys that pop up while you are shopping in Amazon!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The people giving low marks are not reviewing the product., November 6, 2013
Anyway...

Auravie is GREAT for acne-prone and oily skin which is what I have. I cannot speak for anyone but myself, obviously. The cleanser that one woman on here claims is dishwashing liquid is not. In fact, it clears up my break-outs and upon continuous use, stops them all together. Dish soap would give me more break outs and a rash. Hah! Now, the woman who claimed it was dish soap probably found it drying and that is because it it a deep cleanser that exfoliates dead skin and it is imperative that you follow up with the next two steps.... which she did not because she was dramatic about the smell of the serum.

The serum smells "clean". There is no fragrance ADDED so indeed it is "fragrance free". The serum balances the skin's PH back out after the cleanser so you can see why it might be an important step. It also has the Omegas, Vitamins and antioxidants. The cream is the next step which re-moisturizes. It hydrates the skin really well and the BEST thing about it, and I can't often say this about creams, it is not oily at all. YOU HAVE TO USE ALL THREE PARTS OF THE SYSTEM. It just is not effective if you don't.

Normally if I even look at skin care products I break out with pimples or my skin feels instantly more oily at the very least. AuraVie is, as I stated, GREAT for ACNE PRONE OR OILY skin. My best friend has normal skin and she loves the system.
Now that said... in my opinion, I can see how AuraVie has the potential to be a bit too much for DRY SKIN that needs a more gentle or hydrating cleansing product. I don't know this but I am just assuming that if it is so amazing for oily and acne prone skin that perhaps for dry skin it may be a bit too harsh.

What I can -not- attest to was a difference in the skin around my eyes because I've always used LifeCell around my eye area. I was using LifeCell exclusively all over my face but it can have a tendency lately to break me out if my hormones are going crazy.... AuraVie does not.

I hope this helps some of you that read reviews to get actual knowledge on the product from someone that actually uses is instead of someone who did not make an Amazon purchase and is made over the "free trial" thing. By the way, I did the "free trial", knew I'd be charged as I read the fine print, kept the product, received it for several shippings before I decided to cancel because I did not need it as often. I did not have an issue canceling my shipments at all. It was not a problem. Now I am buying it here.

Have a good one!

2.0 out of 5 stars Deceiving Promotion Makes Angry Customer, February 9, 2014
Symbologist (Massachusetts, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: AuraVie 3-IN-1 Skin Rejuvenation System (Misc.)
Interesting that Auravie charges $97 for this system. I was sucked into a "free gift" for Prime customers, which turned into a monthly subscription charge for the system that I did not authorize. Amazon informed me they had not run a promotion with this company. I am pursuing a refund for the charges, but am very annoyed. Skin care product is ok, not miraculous, but their promotion was deceiving. I use Artistry and like it much better. I certainly wonder why the company charges three times what this offer is.

1.0 out of 5 stars Aura Vie is a Scam - Autoships for $97.88/month - stay away!!, February 17, 2014
This review is from: AuraVie 3-IN-1 Skin Rejuvenation System (Misc.)
This is a creepy company that gets your credit card with a low price or small s/h fee for a trail offer. I've just spent the entire morning fighting them and working with my credit card company to get my money back and block them as a "merchant" My next call is to Amazon to tell them to stop setting their customers up for fraud.

1.0 out of 5 stars BUYER BEWARE-SCAM, February 17, 2014
This review is from: AuraVie 3-IN-1 Skin Rejuvenation System (Misc.)
I fell for the phony trial offer. Read the fine print. Do not order this product! This is a scam taking advantage of people that they know will not read the pages of fine print. Do not give them your credit card number. On top of it, it's not a special cream and did nothing to improve my skin.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice to be getting compliments again!, August 20, 2014
This review is from: AuraVie 3-IN-1 Skin Rejuvenation System (Misc.)
The product gets 4 stars from me but the company gets negative 2 stars. 6 months ago I purchased this AuraVie system together with another product that was advertised with it called Vivexin eye gel and have been receiving shipments every month. Within about a week of starting to use these products together, I started getting compliments from people out of the blue. Until I got into my late 40's I had always gotten a lot of compliments from people saying they thought I was in my 20's. But the compliments became much fewer and far between after I turned 46. My skin does feel softer and has more of a youthful glow. The first thing I noticed within days was that my eyelids and brow area were dramatically firmer and the skin under my eyes had become more firm and felt plumper - in a good way. I don't know how much of that was from the AuraVie moisturizer I've been using for the eye area or the Vivexin eye gel, but there's a definite difference so I've stayed with this combination.

Note: the Cleanser Toning gel burns my eyes when rinsing my face even when I don't use it directly on my eyes. This worried me a little and I don't use it on the eye area and is primarily why I only gave it 4 stars. I cleanse my face using this Cleanser Toning gel (wet clarisonic brush, lots of pumps of product on a wet face) but cleanse the eye area with Murad Cleansing cream. Then, after the skin is dry I apply the AuraVie Age-Defying Serum on my face and neck and the Vivexin eye gel on the eye area. Both firm the skin (you have to wait for it) and then I apply the Day/Night Moisturizer all over the face and neck. To be honest, I'm not 100% sold on this system yet and having a drawer full of products some which cost as much as $200 has tempted me at times to try to incorporate different products... but I don't get the same result and keep going back to just using this system in my regiment.

Also, I do want to mention that this system is much cheaper here on Amazon than the $97.88 I've been paying monthly by purchasing it direct from AuraVie Skincare. I've emailed them to cancel my auto-shipments and hopefully that will be smoother than some of the understandably disgruntled people who got the "free" trial offer and didn't know they were going to be billed if they didn't return it. I also didn't notice the fine-print, but I was happy with the results of the product so I was okay with the billing. Unfortunately, the company doesn't seem to believe in their product and instead feels the need to deceive people into purchasing it at a very high mark-up under the guise of a "free" trial - instead of just selling their product based on positive results and good word of mouth. My trust for this company, AuraVie is very low - but if you're buying this at the Amazon price, to me it's a reasonable price to give it a try. Check out their "F" rating at the BBB and revoked accreditation for AuraVie. Wow, that's the first time I've seen that. And instead of addressing it, it looks like they've increased their prices on their website and it shows the system price is now $219.99. I would be very weary of ordering anything on "auto-ship" from this company.

AuraVie 3-IN-1 Skin Rejuvenation System